All the cable networks and rival morning shows Good Morning America on ABC and CBS This Morning carried the moment of silence this morning to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama led the moment from Washington. TVNewser says, though, that NBC’s Today instead aired its interview with Kris Jenner of Keeping Up With The Kardashians fame in which she discussed her breast implants. In New York, the NBC local station did break in to the interview to carry special coverage of the event at the World Trade Center site, where NY police and firemen, the Port Authority and the families of victims were in attendance.
'Today' Idiotically Stays With Kris Jenner Interview During 9/11 Moment Of Silence
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon's Wings? - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ESPN, TNT Salivate For First Pair Of NBA Conference Title Game 7s Since 1979
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”