All the cable networks and rival morning shows Good Morning America on ABC and CBS This Morning carried the moment of silence this morning to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama led the moment from Washington. TVNewser says, though, that NBC’s Today instead aired its interview with Kris Jenner of Keeping Up With The Kardashians fame in which she discussed her breast implants. In New York, the NBC local station did break in to the interview to carry special coverage of the event at the World Trade Center site, where NY police and firemen, the Port Authority and the families of victims were in attendance.
'Today' Idiotically Stays With Kris Jenner Interview During 9/11 Moment Of Silence
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast