All the cable networks and rival morning shows Good Morning America on ABC and CBS This Morning carried the moment of silence this morning to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama led the moment from Washington. TVNewser says, though, that NBC’s Today instead aired its interview with Kris Jenner of Keeping Up With The Kardashians fame in which she discussed her breast implants. In New York, the NBC local station did break in to the interview to carry special coverage of the event at the World Trade Center site, where NY police and firemen, the Port Authority and the families of victims were in attendance.
'Today' Idiotically Stays With Kris Jenner Interview During 9/11 Moment Of Silence
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation