All the cable networks and rival morning shows Good Morning America on ABC and CBS This Morning carried the moment of silence this morning to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama led the moment from Washington. TVNewser says, though, that NBC’s Today instead aired its interview with Kris Jenner of Keeping Up With The Kardashians fame in which she discussed her breast implants. In New York, the NBC local station did break in to the interview to carry special coverage of the event at the World Trade Center site, where NY police and firemen, the Port Authority and the families of victims were in attendance.
'Today' Idiotically Stays With Kris Jenner Interview During 9/11 Moment Of Silence
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'