All the cable networks and rival morning shows Good Morning America on ABC and CBS This Morning carried the moment of silence this morning to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama led the moment from Washington. TVNewser says, though, that NBC’s Today instead aired its interview with Kris Jenner of Keeping Up With The Kardashians fame in which she discussed her breast implants. In New York, the NBC local station did break in to the interview to carry special coverage of the event at the World Trade Center site, where NY police and firemen, the Port Authority and the families of victims were in attendance.
'Today' Idiotically Stays With Kris Jenner Interview During 9/11 Moment Of Silence
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'