TNT continues with its pickups of summer series. The network has renewed legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for a third season. Starring Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Franklin & Bash averaged 4.3 million viewers in its new Tuesday 10 PM timeslot, up 10% over its first season. The buddy drama also averaged 1.8 million adults 18-49 and 2.0 million adults 25-54. “Franklin & Bash, with its winning cast and some of the sharpest dialogue on television, is a refreshingly clever, light-hearted take on the courtroom drama” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT. Franklin & Bash is produced by FanFare Prods. in association with Sony Pictures TV. Jamie Tarses, Jason Ensler and co-creators Kevin Falls and Bill Chais serve as executive producers. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed rookies Dallas, Major Crimes and Perception as well as Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Southland, which also have snagged renewals. Still awaiting word is veteran Leverage.
‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For 3rd Season
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'