TNT continues with its pickups of summer series. The network has renewed legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for a third season. Starring Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Franklin & Bash averaged 4.3 million viewers in its new Tuesday 10 PM timeslot, up 10% over its first season. The buddy drama also averaged 1.8 million adults 18-49 and 2.0 million adults 25-54. “Franklin & Bash, with its winning cast and some of the sharpest dialogue on television, is a refreshingly clever, light-hearted take on the courtroom drama” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT. Franklin & Bash is produced by FanFare Prods. in association with Sony Pictures TV. Jamie Tarses, Jason Ensler and co-creators Kevin Falls and Bill Chais serve as executive producers. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed rookies Dallas, Major Crimes and Perception as well as Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Southland, which also have snagged renewals. Still awaiting word is veteran Leverage.
‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute
- John Dunsworth Dies: The ‘Trailer Park Boys’ Actor Was 71