TNT continues with its pickups of summer series. The network has renewed legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for a third season. Starring Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Franklin & Bash averaged 4.3 million viewers in its new Tuesday 10 PM timeslot, up 10% over its first season. The buddy drama also averaged 1.8 million adults 18-49 and 2.0 million adults 25-54. “Franklin & Bash, with its winning cast and some of the sharpest dialogue on television, is a refreshingly clever, light-hearted take on the courtroom drama” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT. Franklin & Bash is produced by FanFare Prods. in association with Sony Pictures TV. Jamie Tarses, Jason Ensler and co-creators Kevin Falls and Bill Chais serve as executive producers. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed rookies Dallas, Major Crimes and Perception as well as Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Southland, which also have snagged renewals. Still awaiting word is veteran Leverage.
‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres