TNT continues with its pickups of summer series. The network has renewed legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for a third season. Starring Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Franklin & Bash averaged 4.3 million viewers in its new Tuesday 10 PM timeslot, up 10% over its first season. The buddy drama also averaged 1.8 million adults 18-49 and 2.0 million adults 25-54. “Franklin & Bash, with its winning cast and some of the sharpest dialogue on television, is a refreshingly clever, light-hearted take on the courtroom drama” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT. Franklin & Bash is produced by FanFare Prods. in association with Sony Pictures TV. Jamie Tarses, Jason Ensler and co-creators Kevin Falls and Bill Chais serve as executive producers. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed rookies Dallas, Major Crimes and Perception as well as Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Southland, which also have snagged renewals. Still awaiting word is veteran Leverage.
‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
Latest TV News
- Natalie Portman To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In February
- ‘Illusion Of Justice’: Legal Drama Based On Book In Works At ABC
- ‘Animaniacs’: Wellesley Wild Set As Showrunner Of Series Reboot At Hulu
- ‘The Resident’ Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On ‘Code Black…
- Netflix To Release Series Of Quarter-Hour Stand-Up Specials In 2018
- Epix Plans New Version Of Mark Burnett’s Boxing Competition ‘The Contender’