TNT continues with its pickups of summer series. The network has renewed legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for a third season. Starring Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Franklin & Bash averaged 4.3 million viewers in its new Tuesday 10 PM timeslot, up 10% over its first season. The buddy drama also averaged 1.8 million adults 18-49 and 2.0 million adults 25-54. “Franklin & Bash, with its winning cast and some of the sharpest dialogue on television, is a refreshingly clever, light-hearted take on the courtroom drama” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT. Franklin & Bash is produced by FanFare Prods. in association with Sony Pictures TV. Jamie Tarses, Jason Ensler and co-creators Kevin Falls and Bill Chais serve as executive producers. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed rookies Dallas, Major Crimes and Perception as well as Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Southland, which also have snagged renewals. Still awaiting word is veteran Leverage.
‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For 3rd Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'