TLC has renewed Randy To The Rescue for a second season with a 10-episode order. The show features bridal guru Randy Fenoli, who brings his favorite gowns and “head-to-hem” styling approach to brides around the country from behind the wheel of a big rig. As he visits different cities he dishes out his top tips on bridal style do’s and don’ts and the hottest trends for the season. Season 1 premiere episodes averaged 1.4M viewers. The show is produced by Half Yard Productions for TLC.
TLC's 'Randy To The Rescue' Renewed For Season 2
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'