TLC has renewed Randy To The Rescue for a second season with a 10-episode order. The show features bridal guru Randy Fenoli, who brings his favorite gowns and “head-to-hem” styling approach to brides around the country from behind the wheel of a big rig. As he visits different cities he dishes out his top tips on bridal style do’s and don’ts and the hottest trends for the season. Season 1 premiere episodes averaged 1.4M viewers. The show is produced by Half Yard Productions for TLC.
TLC's 'Randy To The Rescue' Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”