TLC has renewed Randy To The Rescue for a second season with a 10-episode order. The show features bridal guru Randy Fenoli, who brings his favorite gowns and “head-to-hem” styling approach to brides around the country from behind the wheel of a big rig. As he visits different cities he dishes out his top tips on bridal style do’s and don’ts and the hottest trends for the season. Season 1 premiere episodes averaged 1.4M viewers. The show is produced by Half Yard Productions for TLC.
TLC's 'Randy To The Rescue' Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- FilmBuff To Bow Matthew Gray Gubler & Kat Dennings Starrer 'Suburban Gothic'
- Shonda Rhimes To Receive WGA West's 2015 Paddy Chayefsky Laurel Award For TV
- Justin Timberlake Visits 'Tonight Show', Ratings Hit 9-Month High - Video
- 'Sharknado' Architect Chris Regina Promoted To Senior VP Program Strategy
- Brad Siegel Named TV One President
- Roadshow Grabs One-Third Interest In FilmNation