TLC has renewed Randy To The Rescue for a second season with a 10-episode order. The show features bridal guru Randy Fenoli, who brings his favorite gowns and “head-to-hem” styling approach to brides around the country from behind the wheel of a big rig. As he visits different cities he dishes out his top tips on bridal style do’s and don’ts and the hottest trends for the season. Season 1 premiere episodes averaged 1.4M viewers. The show is produced by Half Yard Productions for TLC.
TLC's 'Randy To The Rescue' Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy…
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series