There’s going to be more of tiny pageant sensation Alana Thompson and her family on TV. TLC said today it ordered more episodes of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, the redneck reality series that has become something of a pop culture phenomenon. In addition to adding to the show’s initial 10-episode order, the network will air three Boo Boo holiday specials this year — for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. “What you see is what you get and we are excited to share even more of Alana and her family’s unbridled hilarity, sincerity and love with our viewers,” said Amy Winter, general manager of TLC. The Authentic Entertainment-produced series has been a ratings hit since its August 10 debut, averaging 2.3 million viewers an episode. The first half of Honey Boo Boo’s debut season ends tonight with a special one-hour episode.
TLC Orders More ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction