There’s going to be more of tiny pageant sensation Alana Thompson and her family on TV. TLC said today it ordered more episodes of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, the redneck reality series that has become something of a pop culture phenomenon. In addition to adding to the show’s initial 10-episode order, the network will air three Boo Boo holiday specials this year — for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. “What you see is what you get and we are excited to share even more of Alana and her family’s unbridled hilarity, sincerity and love with our viewers,” said Amy Winter, general manager of TLC. The Authentic Entertainment-produced series has been a ratings hit since its August 10 debut, averaging 2.3 million viewers an episode. The first half of Honey Boo Boo’s debut season ends tonight with a special one-hour episode.
TLC Orders More ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Ratings Rise On Another Encore Heavy Tuesday
- Judge Throws Out Racial Bias Suit Against Time Warmer, CNN & TBS
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Renewed For Season 3 By OWN As Ava DuVernay Inks First-Look Deal With Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo…
- Dan Rather: Donald Trump’s Boy Scout Jamboree Speech “Disgusting”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Tells Boy Scouts Their Government Is Festering River Of Human Waste
- ‘Feud’ Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland’s Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX…