Tina Fey plans to keep her 30 Rock TV address after the end of her NBC series. The 30 Rock creator/executive producer and star has signed a new four-year overall deal with series producer Universal Television to develop new projects for the studio. The deal kicks in next year. Fey segued to 30 Rock after a stint on NBC’s Saturday Night Live, where she became the first female head writer. She has also successfully expanded into features and is a best-selling author. 30 Rock is set to end its seven-season run in January. Fey’s pact with Uni TV was first reported by Variety.
Tina Fey Stays In NBC Fold With New Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'