UPDATE: It’s rare for two Big Media companies — Viacom and Time Warner — to promote their senior HR-type executives, much less at almost the same time. The latest is Andy LaValle, who has been promoted to Senior Managing Director, West, of Executive Search at Time Warner. He was previously managing director and based at Time Warner’s NYC corporate headquarters. He now moves to the Warner Bros lot in Burbank to work on tightening the link between NY and all Time Warner West Coast operations. He has been with Time Warner since 2005. Prior to that he was a founding member of Christian & Timbers, an executive search firm. Meanwhile, yesterday Viacom announced the replacement of its EVP Human Resources & Administration. Scott Mills was promoted Mills to succeed Denise White, who is leaving the company.
Time Warner Promotes Executive Search Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”