UPDATE: It’s rare for two Big Media companies — Viacom and Time Warner — to promote their senior HR-type executives, much less at almost the same time. The latest is Andy LaValle, who has been promoted to Senior Managing Director, West, of Executive Search at Time Warner. He was previously managing director and based at Time Warner’s NYC corporate headquarters. He now moves to the Warner Bros lot in Burbank to work on tightening the link between NY and all Time Warner West Coast operations. He has been with Time Warner since 2005. Prior to that he was a founding member of Christian & Timbers, an executive search firm. Meanwhile, yesterday Viacom announced the replacement of its EVP Human Resources & Administration. Scott Mills was promoted Mills to succeed Denise White, who is leaving the company.
Time Warner Promotes Executive Search Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest Film News
- It’s Official: Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ Will Close New York Film Festival
- ‘The Tiger Hunter’ Trailer & Release Date: Lena Khan Comedy From Shout! Factory – Update
- ‘Suburbicon’ Trailer: Matt Damon & The Mob In George Clooney’s Venice-Bound Noir
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag