Today was a big day in daytime as a slew of talk shows premiered, including three new talk shows: Katie, Jeff Probst and Ricki Lake. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see how they all did in the ratings, but in the stunt department, it was the season premiere of CBS‘ The Talk that produced the most memorable clip, featuring its hosts “makeup-free.” You can see the before-after shots for each of the hosts in the video below. There was some cheating — Sharon Osbourne admitted that she wears some permanent makeup and, looking fresher-faced than most of her co-hosts who are at least a decade younger, she did did quip that her face was “bought and paid for.” But overall, it was an interesting stint that will likely never be repeated.
'The Talk' Hosts Makeup-Free Stunt: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two