Today was a big day in daytime as a slew of talk shows premiered, including three new talk shows: Katie, Jeff Probst and Ricki Lake. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see how they all did in the ratings, but in the stunt department, it was the season premiere of CBS‘ The Talk that produced the most memorable clip, featuring its hosts “makeup-free.” You can see the before-after shots for each of the hosts in the video below. There was some cheating — Sharon Osbourne admitted that she wears some permanent makeup and, looking fresher-faced than most of her co-hosts who are at least a decade younger, she did did quip that her face was “bought and paid for.” But overall, it was an interesting stint that will likely never be repeated.
'The Talk' Hosts Makeup-Free Stunt: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’ Imagines Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic Park…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance