Today was a big day in daytime as a slew of talk shows premiered, including three new talk shows: Katie, Jeff Probst and Ricki Lake. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see how they all did in the ratings, but in the stunt department, it was the season premiere of CBS‘ The Talk that produced the most memorable clip, featuring its hosts “makeup-free.” You can see the before-after shots for each of the hosts in the video below. There was some cheating — Sharon Osbourne admitted that she wears some permanent makeup and, looking fresher-faced than most of her co-hosts who are at least a decade younger, she did did quip that her face was “bought and paid for.” But overall, it was an interesting stint that will likely never be repeated.
'The Talk' Hosts Makeup-Free Stunt: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV