Today was a big day in daytime as a slew of talk shows premiered, including three new talk shows: Katie, Jeff Probst and Ricki Lake. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see how they all did in the ratings, but in the stunt department, it was the season premiere of CBS‘ The Talk that produced the most memorable clip, featuring its hosts “makeup-free.” You can see the before-after shots for each of the hosts in the video below. There was some cheating — Sharon Osbourne admitted that she wears some permanent makeup and, looking fresher-faced than most of her co-hosts who are at least a decade younger, she did did quip that her face was “bought and paid for.” But overall, it was an interesting stint that will likely never be repeated.
'The Talk' Hosts Makeup-Free Stunt: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms