The actors are set to play the trio in a tale of betrayal and revenge in the indie film A Bit Of Bad Luck, which begins shooting this week.Teri Polo is Amanda, a socialite who puts together a plan to make her husband suffer after she finds out he is planning a weekend getaway with his lover. Cary Elwes is Brooks, the kept and philandering spouse who doesn’t know what’s about to hit him. Agnes Bruckner will play Heather, the husband’s young mistress John W. Fuhrman writes and directs, and Gerrarda O’Beirne is producing in association with Meadow Point Motion Pictures and LolitaMoon Productions. Polo is repped by The Gersh Agency and McGowan Management. Elwes is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon. Bruckner is repped by APA and Management Production Entertainment.
Teri Polo, Cary Elwes & Agnes Bruckner Get 'A Bit Of Bad Luck'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- Warner Bros Could Be Haunted By New 'Conjuring' Producer Lawsuit
- UPDATE: RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Under The Dome', 'Mistresses' Finale & 'Running Wild' Down On Holiday, 'MasterChef' & 'ANW' Steady
- RATINGS RAT RACE: MDA Telethon Even, 'Big Brother' Down & 'Reckless' Surges As CBS Wins Night
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit
- RATINGS RAT RACE: NFL Preseason Preemptions Tackle Primetime