The actors are set to play the trio in a tale of betrayal and revenge in the indie film A Bit Of Bad Luck, which begins shooting this week.Teri Polo is Amanda, a socialite who puts together a plan to make her husband suffer after she finds out he is planning a weekend getaway with his lover. Cary Elwes is Brooks, the kept and philandering spouse who doesn’t know what’s about to hit him. Agnes Bruckner will play Heather, the husband’s young mistress John W. Fuhrman writes and directs, and Gerrarda O’Beirne is producing in association with Meadow Point Motion Pictures and LolitaMoon Productions. Polo is repped by The Gersh Agency and McGowan Management. Elwes is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon. Bruckner is repped by APA and Management Production Entertainment.
Teri Polo, Cary Elwes & Agnes Bruckner Get 'A Bit Of Bad Luck'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Latest Film News
- Sam Mendes In Early Talks To Direct Disney’s Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’
- Joss Whedon To Wrap Up ‘Justice League’ Movie After Snyder Family Tragedy
- Joey King, Julia Goldani-Telles & More Join ‘Slender Man’ From Director Sylvain White
- Women Lead The Charge Toward A Gender Balance Not Seen In The History Of Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- When The Film Academy Invites New Members, Keep An Eye On That Growing Documentary Branch
- The Orchard Lands Cannes Competition Pic ‘BPM’; Samuel Goldwyn Inhales Tribeca’s ‘Holy Air’