The actors are set to play the trio in a tale of betrayal and revenge in the indie film A Bit Of Bad Luck, which begins shooting this week.Teri Polo is Amanda, a socialite who puts together a plan to make her husband suffer after she finds out he is planning a weekend getaway with his lover. Cary Elwes is Brooks, the kept and philandering spouse who doesn’t know what’s about to hit him. Agnes Bruckner will play Heather, the husband’s young mistress John W. Fuhrman writes and directs, and Gerrarda O’Beirne is producing in association with Meadow Point Motion Pictures and LolitaMoon Productions. Polo is repped by The Gersh Agency and McGowan Management. Elwes is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon. Bruckner is repped by APA and Management Production Entertainment.
Teri Polo, Cary Elwes & Agnes Bruckner Get 'A Bit Of Bad Luck'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Permission’ Stars Dan Stevens And Rebecca Hall Discuss Difficult Relationship Questions — Tribeca Studio
- Jonathan Demme And Untold ‘Silence Of The Lambs’ Tales: Hannibal, Clarice, Tally, Hackman, And A Discarded…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Blasts Off With $6.6M On Day 1 At International Box Office
- ‘Cars 3′ Trailer: Ol’ 95 Is Getting Rusty As A Record-Setting New Rival Emerges
- ‘Life Boat’ Director Lorraine Nicholson On Guiding Stephen Dorff Through His First Short Film Experience…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Gets Wiggy With Innovative Doritos Promo