The actors are set to play the trio in a tale of betrayal and revenge in the indie film A Bit Of Bad Luck, which begins shooting this week.Teri Polo is Amanda, a socialite who puts together a plan to make her husband suffer after she finds out he is planning a weekend getaway with his lover. Cary Elwes is Brooks, the kept and philandering spouse who doesn’t know what’s about to hit him. Agnes Bruckner will play Heather, the husband’s young mistress John W. Fuhrman writes and directs, and Gerrarda O’Beirne is producing in association with Meadow Point Motion Pictures and LolitaMoon Productions. Polo is repped by The Gersh Agency and McGowan Management. Elwes is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon. Bruckner is repped by APA and Management Production Entertainment.
Teri Polo, Cary Elwes & Agnes Bruckner Get 'A Bit Of Bad Luck'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations