The actors are set to play the trio in a tale of betrayal and revenge in the indie film A Bit Of Bad Luck, which begins shooting this week.Teri Polo is Amanda, a socialite who puts together a plan to make her husband suffer after she finds out he is planning a weekend getaway with his lover. Cary Elwes is Brooks, the kept and philandering spouse who doesn’t know what’s about to hit him. Agnes Bruckner will play Heather, the husband’s young mistress John W. Fuhrman writes and directs, and Gerrarda O’Beirne is producing in association with Meadow Point Motion Pictures and LolitaMoon Productions. Polo is repped by The Gersh Agency and McGowan Management. Elwes is repped by APA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon. Bruckner is repped by APA and Management Production Entertainment.
Teri Polo, Cary Elwes & Agnes Bruckner Get ‘A Bit Of Bad Luck’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says