EXCLUSIVE: So You Think You Can Dance judge Mary Murphy has signed with TalentWorks for theatrical and reality representation. Murphy has been on the hit Fox reality dance competition for most of its nine seasons. A former world-champion ballroom dancer, she continues to judge at major ballroom competitions in addition to guest-judging on international SYTYCD shows; runs her own academy in San Diego; and created Mary’s Chance to Dance Program, a nonprofit organization that encourages schools to offer dance as a regular part of their curriculum. Murphy will be repped by Harry Gold at TalentWorks and continues to be managed by Jeff Golenberg at The Collective.
TalentWorks Signs 'SYTYCD's Mary Murphy
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”