EXCLUSIVE: So You Think You Can Dance judge Mary Murphy has signed with TalentWorks for theatrical and reality representation. Murphy has been on the hit Fox reality dance competition for most of its nine seasons. A former world-champion ballroom dancer, she continues to judge at major ballroom competitions in addition to guest-judging on international SYTYCD shows; runs her own academy in San Diego; and created Mary’s Chance to Dance Program, a nonprofit organization that encourages schools to offer dance as a regular part of their curriculum. Murphy will be repped by Harry Gold at TalentWorks and continues to be managed by Jeff Golenberg at The Collective.
TalentWorks Signs 'SYTYCD's Mary Murphy
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets: Tom Marino Out As Drug Czar Nom After WaPo/’60 Minutes’ Expose
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week