EXCLUSIVE: So You Think You Can Dance judge Mary Murphy has signed with TalentWorks for theatrical and reality representation. Murphy has been on the hit Fox reality dance competition for most of its nine seasons. A former world-champion ballroom dancer, she continues to judge at major ballroom competitions in addition to guest-judging on international SYTYCD shows; runs her own academy in San Diego; and created Mary’s Chance to Dance Program, a nonprofit organization that encourages schools to offer dance as a regular part of their curriculum. Murphy will be repped by Harry Gold at TalentWorks and continues to be managed by Jeff Golenberg at The Collective.
TalentWorks Signs 'SYTYCD's Mary Murphy
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…