EXCLUSIVE: So You Think You Can Dance judge Mary Murphy has signed with TalentWorks for theatrical and reality representation. Murphy has been on the hit Fox reality dance competition for most of its nine seasons. A former world-champion ballroom dancer, she continues to judge at major ballroom competitions in addition to guest-judging on international SYTYCD shows; runs her own academy in San Diego; and created Mary’s Chance to Dance Program, a nonprofit organization that encourages schools to offer dance as a regular part of their curriculum. Murphy will be repped by Harry Gold at TalentWorks and continues to be managed by Jeff Golenberg at The Collective.
TalentWorks Signs 'SYTYCD's Mary Murphy
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report