EXCLUSIVE: So You Think You Can Dance judge Mary Murphy has signed with TalentWorks for theatrical and reality representation. Murphy has been on the hit Fox reality dance competition for most of its nine seasons. A former world-champion ballroom dancer, she continues to judge at major ballroom competitions in addition to guest-judging on international SYTYCD shows; runs her own academy in San Diego; and created Mary’s Chance to Dance Program, a nonprofit organization that encourages schools to offer dance as a regular part of their curriculum. Murphy will be repped by Harry Gold at TalentWorks and continues to be managed by Jeff Golenberg at The Collective.
TalentWorks Signs 'SYTYCD's Mary Murphy
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn On Acting: “I'm Not In Love With That Anymore"
- Emma Tennant Dies: Top British TV Executive Was 49
- ‘Modern Family’s Abraham Higginbotham Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
- CMT Ups Morgan Selzer To SVP Development
- ‘9-1-1’ Season Ender Wins Wednesday; ‘Survivor: Ghost Island’ Tops Total Viewers
- Netflix Sets Lineup For ‘Seth Rogen’s Hilarity For Charity’ & Premiere Date For Danish YA Original Series ‘The Rain…