Syfy has renewed its paranormal series Haunted Collector for a 12-episode third season to premiere in 2013. Season 2 of the series averaged 532,000 adults 18-49, 663,000 adults 25-54 and 1.17 million total viewers, growing 5%, 18% and 6%, respectively, from Season 1. It stars paranormal collector John Zaffis and his team of investigators who respond to SOS calls from around the country by individuals and businesses who’ve been terrorized by items that have been taken over by paranormal spirits and/or energy. Haunted Collector is produced by Gurney Prods, with Scott Gurney and Deirdre Gurney executive producing.
Syfy's 'Haunted Collector' Renewed For Third Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM
- 'Big' Series In Works At Fox With 'Enlisted's Kevin Biegel & Mike Royce