Syfy has renewed its paranormal series Haunted Collector for a 12-episode third season to premiere in 2013. Season 2 of the series averaged 532,000 adults 18-49, 663,000 adults 25-54 and 1.17 million total viewers, growing 5%, 18% and 6%, respectively, from Season 1. It stars paranormal collector John Zaffis and his team of investigators who respond to SOS calls from around the country by individuals and businesses who’ve been terrorized by items that have been taken over by paranormal spirits and/or energy. Haunted Collector is produced by Gurney Prods, with Scott Gurney and Deirdre Gurney executive producing.
Syfy's 'Haunted Collector' Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest TV News
- Trailer: ‘Doctor Who’ Christmas Special Heads To New York
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'