Spike TV has given a 10-episode series order to Urban Tarzan, a half-hour show starring extreme animal handler known as “UrbanTarzan” (formerly John Brennan who legally changed his name to the one word UrbanTarzan) who rescues, captures, and relocates dangerous and exotic animals. The series, a rare venture for Spike into Animal Planet/National Geographic territory, follows UrbanTarzan as he runs the Urban Tarzan Animal Relocation team, a privately owned exotic and dangerous animal relocation service whose missions run the gamut from capturing a deadly python on the loose in a residential neighborhood to tracking down a lion that escaped from an animal sanctuary. Urban Tarzan is produced by Asylum Entertainment and will debut on Spike in the spring of 2013. Steve Michaels and Jonathan Koch serve as executive producers. The original concept for the show was created by UrbanTarzan, Lorraine Yarde and Mark Basile.
Spike TV Greenlights 'Urban Tarzan' Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- Dwayne Johnson & Jimmy Fallon Reunite Military Family On ‘Tonight Show’; Real Tears Ensue
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy Ex’ Even
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’