Spike TV has given a 10-episode series order to Urban Tarzan, a half-hour show starring extreme animal handler known as “UrbanTarzan” (formerly John Brennan who legally changed his name to the one word UrbanTarzan) who rescues, captures, and relocates dangerous and exotic animals. The series, a rare venture for Spike into Animal Planet/National Geographic territory, follows UrbanTarzan as he runs the Urban Tarzan Animal Relocation team, a privately owned exotic and dangerous animal relocation service whose missions run the gamut from capturing a deadly python on the loose in a residential neighborhood to tracking down a lion that escaped from an animal sanctuary. Urban Tarzan is produced by Asylum Entertainment and will debut on Spike in the spring of 2013. Steve Michaels and Jonathan Koch serve as executive producers. The original concept for the show was created by UrbanTarzan, Lorraine Yarde and Mark Basile.
Spike TV Greenlights 'Urban Tarzan' Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s Samira Wiley Discusses Significant Changes & Omissions In Bruce…
- Fox News Channel Tops Donald Trump Phoenix Rally Ratings
- MacTaggart Lecture: UK’s Jon Snow Calls Out Facebook For Enabling “Fakery”, Jeopardizing Democracy…
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot