Sierra/Affinity is expanding its international feature film sales organization to include international television distribution in a partnership with Georgeville Television. Sierra/Affinity will launch the business and introduce programming to buyers at next month’s MIPCOM gathering in Cannes, France. Sierra/Affinity’s President and CEO Nick Meyer, along with the company’s COO, Marc Schaberg will oversee the international television distribution operations. Georgeville Television was co-founded by film and television producer Marc Rosen and Leon Clarance of Motion Picture Capital. Georgeville announced its arrival at the May upfronts with NBC’s confirmation that it had closed a deal with the independent studio to produce Crossbones together with Parkes MacDonald and British writer Neil Cross (Luther). Georgeville also recently announced a 13-episode script to series order with a reboot of the classic British sci-fi series Blake’s 7 on Syfy. ABC also confirmed last week that it had ordered a full 13 episode script to series order from Georgeville on the as yet untitled pandemic thriller which it is producing with Will Smith’s and James Lassiter’s Overbrook Entertainment (The Pursuit Of Happyness, 7 Pounds) and newly launched Studio JMS.
Sierra/Affinity Enters International TV Biz, Pacts With Georgeville Ahead Of MIPCOM
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive