Sierra/Affinity is expanding its international feature film sales organization to include international television distribution in a partnership with Georgeville Television. Sierra/Affinity will launch the business and introduce programming to buyers at next month’s MIPCOM gathering in Cannes, France. Sierra/Affinity’s President and CEO Nick Meyer, along with the company’s COO, Marc Schaberg will oversee the international television distribution operations. Georgeville Television was co-founded by film and television producer Marc Rosen and Leon Clarance of Motion Picture Capital. Georgeville announced its arrival at the May upfronts with NBC’s confirmation that it had closed a deal with the independent studio to produce Crossbones together with Parkes MacDonald and British writer Neil Cross (Luther). Georgeville also recently announced a 13-episode script to series order with a reboot of the classic British sci-fi series Blake’s 7 on Syfy. ABC also confirmed last week that it had ordered a full 13 episode script to series order from Georgeville on the as yet untitled pandemic thriller which it is producing with Will Smith’s and James Lassiter’s Overbrook Entertainment (The Pursuit Of Happyness, 7 Pounds) and newly launched Studio JMS.
Sierra/Affinity Enters International TV Biz, Pacts With Georgeville Ahead Of MIPCOM
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring