Sierra/Affinity is expanding its international feature film sales organization to include international television distribution in a partnership with Georgeville Television. Sierra/Affinity will launch the business and introduce programming to buyers at next month’s MIPCOM gathering in Cannes, France. Sierra/Affinity’s President and CEO Nick Meyer, along with the company’s COO, Marc Schaberg will oversee the international television distribution operations. Georgeville Television was co-founded by film and television producer Marc Rosen and Leon Clarance of Motion Picture Capital. Georgeville announced its arrival at the May upfronts with NBC’s confirmation that it had closed a deal with the independent studio to produce Crossbones together with Parkes MacDonald and British writer Neil Cross (Luther). Georgeville also recently announced a 13-episode script to series order with a reboot of the classic British sci-fi series Blake’s 7 on Syfy. ABC also confirmed last week that it had ordered a full 13 episode script to series order from Georgeville on the as yet untitled pandemic thriller which it is producing with Will Smith’s and James Lassiter’s Overbrook Entertainment (The Pursuit Of Happyness, 7 Pounds) and newly launched Studio JMS.
Sierra/Affinity Enters International TV Biz, Pacts With Georgeville Ahead Of MIPCOM
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’ Imagines Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance