Christina Spade will take over as Showtime EVP and Chief Financial Officer on January 1 when Jerry Scro retires after more than 23 years at the network. He has been Showtime’s CFO for the past 16 years and has worked within CBS Corp for 41 years. “Jerry Scro has been an invaluable member of our management team and a huge contributor to the success of Showtime Networks,” said Showtime chairman and CEO Matthew Blank. “Just as importantly, he has been a trusted and beloved colleague and friend to all of us at Showtime. He will be most sorely missed.” Spade, who previously worked under Scro as SVP Affiliate Finance and Business Operations, will be responsible for all financial matters relating to Showtime’s businesses and will oversee budgeting, planning, forecasting and accounting of all business segments.
Showtime Veteran Jerry Scro Retiring
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016