Christina Spade will take over as Showtime EVP and Chief Financial Officer on January 1 when Jerry Scro retires after more than 23 years at the network. He has been Showtime’s CFO for the past 16 years and has worked within CBS Corp for 41 years. “Jerry Scro has been an invaluable member of our management team and a huge contributor to the success of Showtime Networks,” said Showtime chairman and CEO Matthew Blank. “Just as importantly, he has been a trusted and beloved colleague and friend to all of us at Showtime. He will be most sorely missed.” Spade, who previously worked under Scro as SVP Affiliate Finance and Business Operations, will be responsible for all financial matters relating to Showtime’s businesses and will oversee budgeting, planning, forecasting and accounting of all business segments.
Showtime Veteran Jerry Scro Retiring
Trending Now on Deadline
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List