Christina Spade will take over as Showtime EVP and Chief Financial Officer on January 1 when Jerry Scro retires after more than 23 years at the network. He has been Showtime’s CFO for the past 16 years and has worked within CBS Corp for 41 years. “Jerry Scro has been an invaluable member of our management team and a huge contributor to the success of Showtime Networks,” said Showtime chairman and CEO Matthew Blank. “Just as importantly, he has been a trusted and beloved colleague and friend to all of us at Showtime. He will be most sorely missed.” Spade, who previously worked under Scro as SVP Affiliate Finance and Business Operations, will be responsible for all financial matters relating to Showtime’s businesses and will oversee budgeting, planning, forecasting and accounting of all business segments.
Showtime Veteran Jerry Scro Retiring
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- ABC Reveals New Logo For 'The View', Teases In-The-Round Set
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date