Christina Spade will take over as Showtime EVP and Chief Financial Officer on January 1 when Jerry Scro retires after more than 23 years at the network. He has been Showtime’s CFO for the past 16 years and has worked within CBS Corp for 41 years. “Jerry Scro has been an invaluable member of our management team and a huge contributor to the success of Showtime Networks,” said Showtime chairman and CEO Matthew Blank. “Just as importantly, he has been a trusted and beloved colleague and friend to all of us at Showtime. He will be most sorely missed.” Spade, who previously worked under Scro as SVP Affiliate Finance and Business Operations, will be responsible for all financial matters relating to Showtime’s businesses and will oversee budgeting, planning, forecasting and accounting of all business segments.
Showtime Veteran Jerry Scro Retiring
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices