After a series of statements that she would leave NBC‘s America’s Got Talent after this season, judge Sharon Osbourne made it official tonight during Talent‘s season finale. Trying to console dance group The Untouchables, the first act to get eliminated, she said, “Don’t be sad, because it’s my last show, too. So we’re leaving together!” I hear NBC brass have already started the process of finding a replacement. Meanwhile, fellow judge Howard Stern, who doesn’t have a deal beyond this season, did not address his plans tonight. The network has made it clear that it would like the shock jock back.
Sharon Osbourne Bids Farewell To NBC's 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign