After a series of statements that she would leave NBC‘s America’s Got Talent after this season, judge Sharon Osbourne made it official tonight during Talent‘s season finale. Trying to console dance group The Untouchables, the first act to get eliminated, she said, “Don’t be sad, because it’s my last show, too. So we’re leaving together!” I hear NBC brass have already started the process of finding a replacement. Meanwhile, fellow judge Howard Stern, who doesn’t have a deal beyond this season, did not address his plans tonight. The network has made it clear that it would like the shock jock back.
Sharon Osbourne Bids Farewell To NBC's 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Cannes: 'The Square' Takes Palme D'Or; Sofia Coppola Best Director; Acting Honors For Joaquin Phoenix & Diane Kruger
With 'Empire' And 'Star,' Lee Daniels Continues To Tell The Untold Stories Of The Marginalized — Deadline Disruptors
Latest TV News
- ‘Z’ Costume Designer Tom Broecker On Tracking Evolution Of Fashion In A Series “Designed To Be Binge-Watched”…
- Frank Deford Dies: Legendary Sportswriter & Author Of ‘Everybody’s All-American’ Was 78
- Tiger Woods Arrested On DUI Charge In Florida
- Nina Diaz On VH1’s Unscripted Plans As Net Hits Milestone With ‘T.I. & Tiny’ Finale
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs
- Leah Remini Is The Thorn In Scientology’s Side — Deadline Disruptors