After a series of statements that she would leave NBC‘s America’s Got Talent after this season, judge Sharon Osbourne made it official tonight during Talent‘s season finale. Trying to console dance group The Untouchables, the first act to get eliminated, she said, “Don’t be sad, because it’s my last show, too. So we’re leaving together!” I hear NBC brass have already started the process of finding a replacement. Meanwhile, fellow judge Howard Stern, who doesn’t have a deal beyond this season, did not address his plans tonight. The network has made it clear that it would like the shock jock back.
Sharon Osbourne Bids Farewell To NBC's 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series