After a series of statements that she would leave NBC‘s America’s Got Talent after this season, judge Sharon Osbourne made it official tonight during Talent‘s season finale. Trying to console dance group The Untouchables, the first act to get eliminated, she said, “Don’t be sad, because it’s my last show, too. So we’re leaving together!” I hear NBC brass have already started the process of finding a replacement. Meanwhile, fellow judge Howard Stern, who doesn’t have a deal beyond this season, did not address his plans tonight. The network has made it clear that it would like the shock jock back.
Sharon Osbourne Bids Farewell To NBC's 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird
- ‘Shut Eye’ Casts Rowena King; Jeremy Bobb In ‘Escape At Dannemora’