After a series of statements that she would leave NBC‘s America’s Got Talent after this season, judge Sharon Osbourne made it official tonight during Talent‘s season finale. Trying to console dance group The Untouchables, the first act to get eliminated, she said, “Don’t be sad, because it’s my last show, too. So we’re leaving together!” I hear NBC brass have already started the process of finding a replacement. Meanwhile, fellow judge Howard Stern, who doesn’t have a deal beyond this season, did not address his plans tonight. The network has made it clear that it would like the shock jock back.
Sharon Osbourne Bids Farewell To NBC's 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest TV News
- White House Condemns Johnny Depp’s Presidential Assassination Remark: “Sad”
- Gabe Pressman Dies: Tenacious Icon Of New York TV Journalism Reported Six Decades Of World, Local Events
- NBA Draft Ratings Score For ESPN, ‘Gong Show’ Debuts With Less Than A Bang
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Casts Ed Quinn; ‘Heathers’ Adds Birgundi Baker & Cameron Gellman
- Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: “It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done”
- ‘A World In Disarray’: Vice Examines American Foreign Policy In Special Report On HBO