After a series of statements that she would leave NBC‘s America’s Got Talent after this season, judge Sharon Osbourne made it official tonight during Talent‘s season finale. Trying to console dance group The Untouchables, the first act to get eliminated, she said, “Don’t be sad, because it’s my last show, too. So we’re leaving together!” I hear NBC brass have already started the process of finding a replacement. Meanwhile, fellow judge Howard Stern, who doesn’t have a deal beyond this season, did not address his plans tonight. The network has made it clear that it would like the shock jock back.
Sharon Osbourne Bids Farewell To NBC's 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest TV News
- Emmy Handicaps: Actor In A Drama Series
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Chiara Aurelia Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- OWN Orders Coming-Of-Age Drama Series From ‘Moonlight’s Tarell Alvin McCraney
- WGA West: Donald Trump “Disgraces Our Nation”
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Ties Season Ratings High, Boosts ‘Hollywood Game Night’, ‘Bachelor In…
- Veep Mike Pence On Charlottesville Violence: “I Stand With The President”