After a series of statements that she would leave NBC‘s America’s Got Talent after this season, judge Sharon Osbourne made it official tonight during Talent‘s season finale. Trying to console dance group The Untouchables, the first act to get eliminated, she said, “Don’t be sad, because it’s my last show, too. So we’re leaving together!” I hear NBC brass have already started the process of finding a replacement. Meanwhile, fellow judge Howard Stern, who doesn’t have a deal beyond this season, did not address his plans tonight. The network has made it clear that it would like the shock jock back.
Sharon Osbourne Bids Farewell To NBC's 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Ratings Steady In Season 1 Finale
- R&B Artist Michel’le Teams With Thinkfactory Media On TV Movie
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’: MTV Releases Key Art For Fantasy Drama Series
- John Woo To Exec Produce Neo-Noir Series ‘Cognition’ – Mipcom
- ‘Code To Zero’ Limited Series Reteams Tandem & Ken Follett – Mipcom
- Fox International and Keshet Strike Global Deal For ‘False Flag’ – Mipcom