After a series of statements that she would leave NBC‘s America’s Got Talent after this season, judge Sharon Osbourne made it official tonight during Talent‘s season finale. Trying to console dance group The Untouchables, the first act to get eliminated, she said, “Don’t be sad, because it’s my last show, too. So we’re leaving together!” I hear NBC brass have already started the process of finding a replacement. Meanwhile, fellow judge Howard Stern, who doesn’t have a deal beyond this season, did not address his plans tonight. The network has made it clear that it would like the shock jock back.
Sharon Osbourne Bids Farewell To NBC's 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest TV News
- ‘Animal Kingdom’: ‘Suicide Squad’s Alex Meraz Set To Recur In Season 2
- Samantha Bee Anticipates Donald Trump’s Thank-You Tour Stop In North Carolina With Look At Governor Race
- Van Jones To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump Presidency: “Welcome To Hell”
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Actor Peter Vaughan Dies At The Age Of 93
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- Margaret Whitton Dies: ‘Major League’ Actress & Producer-Director Was 67