The It Gets Better Project, which was honored by The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Board of Governors with its Governors Award on Saturday, will return to MTV and Logo with a new, 60-minute It Gets Better special October 9 at 11 PM — two days ahead of National Coming Out Day. Columnist Dan Savage, co-creator of the It Gets Better Project, will once again anchor the special, which will share stories and experiences of young people who are growing up LGBT. The first special, which premiered on MTV and Logo on February 21, received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Children’s Nonfiction, Reality or Reality-Competition Program. The two networks commissioned a second special in June.
Second 'It Gets Better' Special To Air In October On MTV & Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres