Never one for subtlety, Samuel L. Jackson is front and center in a pro-President Obama and anti-Mitt Romney spot that is a takeoff on Sam’s narration of the bedtime tale Go The F___ To Sleep, the one that became a big viral hit. According to the New York Post, the political spot was done in concert with a PAC called the Jewish Council for Research and Education, funded mostly by George Soros’ 25-year-old son Alexander. There are a lot of Hollywood heavyweights behind Obama, but I doubt anybody will make as much noise as Jackson does here, particularly if this spreads virally the way his last bedtime story did. Maybe Romney better get Clint Eastwood on the phone for a counter:
Samuel L. Jackson’s Wake-Up Call For Obama
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Taps 'Iron Man 3′ Helmer Shane Black To Direct 'The Destroyer'
- Miramax Films Bolsters Funding
- Akiva Goldsman Circling 'Ring 3′ Rewrite
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'