Never one for subtlety, Samuel L. Jackson is front and center in a pro-President Obama and anti-Mitt Romney spot that is a takeoff on Sam’s narration of the bedtime tale Go The F___ To Sleep, the one that became a big viral hit. According to the New York Post, the political spot was done in concert with a PAC called the Jewish Council for Research and Education, funded mostly by George Soros’ 25-year-old son Alexander. There are a lot of Hollywood heavyweights behind Obama, but I doubt anybody will make as much noise as Jackson does here, particularly if this spreads virally the way his last bedtime story did. Maybe Romney better get Clint Eastwood on the phone for a counter:
Samuel L. Jackson’s Wake-Up Call For Obama
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'