EXCLUSIVE: David Semel is in final negotiations to direct TNT’s recently greenlighted drama pilot Legends. Developed by Howard Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and feature writer Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, the project follows a deep-cover operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Fox 21 produces, with Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin executive producing. WME-repped Semel has directed the pilots for such series as American Dreams, Heroes, which earned him an Emmy nomination, No Ordinary Family and, most recently CBS’ Person of Interest.
David Semel To Direct TNT Pilot 'Legends'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Latest TV News
- Gina Rodriguez And David Thewlis Join Pubescent Animated Comedy ‘Big Mouth’
- Inspiring Dave Annable Post Sheds Light On Agony Of Network Series Recastings
- ‘LA To Vegas’ Comedy Series Canceled By Fox After One Season
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- ‘The Expanse’: Amazon In Talks To Pick Up Space Series After Syfy Cancellation
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss