EXCLUSIVE: David Semel is in final negotiations to direct TNT’s recently greenlighted drama pilot Legends. Developed by Howard Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and feature writer Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, the project follows a deep-cover operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Fox 21 produces, with Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin executive producing. WME-repped Semel has directed the pilots for such series as American Dreams, Heroes, which earned him an Emmy nomination, No Ordinary Family and, most recently CBS’ Person of Interest.
David Semel To Direct TNT Pilot 'Legends'
What's Hot on Deadline
The Force Is Strong With 'The Last Jedi' As Thursday Night Preview Looks To Rack Up $45M+ - Early Estimate
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
Latest TV News
- UK Pubcaster Channel 4 Hunts ‘Love Island’-Style Entertainment Format
- Graham Linehan To Adapt ‘The IT Crowd’ For NBC
- Martin Ransohoff Dies: Film And TV Producer For Many Hits Was 90
- Mario Batali Fired From ‘The Chew’ After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- ‘Olive Forever’ Pilot Not Going Forward At USA, To Be Shopped Elsewhere
- The Murdochs Would Become Disney’s Largest Individual Shareholders When Merger Clears