EXCLUSIVE: David Semel is in final negotiations to direct TNT’s recently greenlighted drama pilot Legends. Developed by Howard Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and feature writer Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, the project follows a deep-cover operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Fox 21 produces, with Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin executive producing. WME-repped Semel has directed the pilots for such series as American Dreams, Heroes, which earned him an Emmy nomination, No Ordinary Family and, most recently CBS’ Person of Interest.
David Semel To Direct TNT Pilot 'Legends'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini…
- Donald Trump Calls ABC Reporter “A Sleaze” During News Conference About Veterans Fundraiser
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Dropped From ‘Gods And Secrets’ After Child Pornography Indictment