Gail Steinberg, who was the co-creator and EP on Ricki Lake’s original talk show during the 1990s, is returning to become executive producer of the freshman talker The Ricki Lake Show, effective immediately. Lisa Kridos, who was EP, is exiting to become a programming and development producer for the show’s distributor Twentieth Television. Steinberg is currently EP of Divorce Court, daytime’s longest-running court show, and was a consultant and co-produced this year’s Ricki Lake pilot. “Gail will usher in a fresh perspective bringing in an added relevancy, fun and energy to each episode, while showcasing compelling viewpoints to the female focused topics that remain at the core of the new Ricki Lake Show,” Twentieth EVP Programming and Development Stephen Brown said. Ricki Lake has gotten off to a slow ratings start among the freshman pack of daytime talkers, owning partly to a Tribune-Cablevision carriage dispute that has affected 40% of New York households.
‘Ricki Lake Show’ Changes Exec Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Kathy Griffin Plans To Attend White House Correspondents Dinner
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Showrunners Talk How ‘Infinity War’ Might Affect The ABC Marvel Series…
- John Cena, Millie Bobby Brown Salute ‘March For Our Lives’ At Kids’ Choice Awards
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Showrunners & Cast On Season 4: “A Journey From Isolation To Community”…