Paramount announced today that it is extending the theatrical run of its remastered Raiders Of The Lost Ark to more than 300 North American theaters beginning today. The move comes after a one-week IMAX run last week at 267 venues that grossed $1.6 million and is part of the studio’s publicity push for the September 18 Blu-ray release of Steven Spielberg’s and George Lucas’ Indiana Jones: The Complete Collection. The remastered pic was the No. 2 matinee last Friday — not bad for a 30-year-old movie.
'Raiders Of The Lost Ark' Run Extended
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector
- China’s Wild New Year: ‘Detective Chinatown 2’ Crosses $300M, Eclipses ‘Monster Hunt 2’; ‘Operation Red Sea…
- ‘The Commuter’ Rides Past $100M At Worldwide Box Office
- Theater Licenser MTI Elevates Drew Cohen To Global CEO
- Three Times A Roar: ‘Jurassic World 3’ To Leave Huge Footprint In June 2021; ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’s Emily Carmichael To…