Julliard-trained actor Michael O’Hare who helped launch the Babylon 5 sci-fi TV series by portraying Commander Jeffrey Sinclair in its first season, passed away Friday night from complications of cardiac arrest. He was 60. The show’s creator J Michael Straczynski posted on his Facebook page that O’Hare had been in a coma since suffering a heart attack on September 23rd. In Season 2, O’Hare’s character was replaced for the remainder of the show’s 5-year run by Bruce Boxleitner’s Captain John Sheridan. But O’Hare reprised the role in Seasons 2 and 3 during guest appearances. He appeared on many TV series, including Kate & Allie, The Equalizer, Tales from the Darkside, The Cosby Mysteries, and Law & Order.
R.I.P. Michael O’Hare
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central