Julliard-trained actor Michael O’Hare who helped launch the Babylon 5 sci-fi TV series by portraying Commander Jeffrey Sinclair in its first season, passed away Friday night from complications of cardiac arrest. He was 60. The show’s creator J Michael Straczynski posted on his Facebook page that O’Hare had been in a coma since suffering a heart attack on September 23rd. In Season 2, O’Hare’s character was replaced for the remainder of the show’s 5-year run by Bruce Boxleitner’s Captain John Sheridan. But O’Hare reprised the role in Seasons 2 and 3 during guest appearances. He appeared on many TV series, including Kate & Allie, The Equalizer, Tales from the Darkside, The Cosby Mysteries, and Law & Order.
R.I.P. Michael O’Hare
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird
- ‘Shut Eye’ Casts Rowena King; Jeremy Bobb In ‘Escape At Dannemora’