Julliard-trained actor Michael O’Hare who helped launch the Babylon 5 sci-fi TV series by portraying Commander Jeffrey Sinclair in its first season, passed away Friday night from complications of cardiac arrest. He was 60. The show’s creator J Michael Straczynski posted on his Facebook page that O’Hare had been in a coma since suffering a heart attack on September 23rd. In Season 2, O’Hare’s character was replaced for the remainder of the show’s 5-year run by Bruce Boxleitner’s Captain John Sheridan. But O’Hare reprised the role in Seasons 2 and 3 during guest appearances. He appeared on many TV series, including Kate & Allie, The Equalizer, Tales from the Darkside, The Cosby Mysteries, and Law & Order.
R.I.P. Michael O’Hare
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Kelly Ripa Teases Monday Announcement Of New ‘Live’ Co-Host
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?