EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh is about to get scary – Scary Movie 5 that is. The Private Practice star has signed up to do a cameo in the latest installment of the mock horror franchise. She joins the just named Heather Locklear and Molly Shannon in the movie. Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5 from a script by David Zucker, who wrote and directed 2003’s Scary Movie 3 and 2006’s Scary Movie 4. Besides her Dr. Addison Montgomery role on the ABC series, Walsh appears in The Perks of Being A Wallflower as the mother of Logan Lerman’s Charlie character. Paul Rudd and Dylan McDermott co-star along with Emma Watson and Ezra Miller. The coming-of-age movie debuts this weekend at the Toronto International Film Festival and opens on September 27. Walsh is repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment.
'Private Practice's Kate Walsh Signs Up For 'Scary Movie 5'
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
At Pre-Inaugural Concert, Donald Trump Promises "We Will Turn It Around"; His Nemesis Wayne Barrett Has Died
Latest Film News
- ‘La La Land’ & ‘Hidden Figures’ Among Artios Award Winners
- Jim G In Play: Legendary, Sony, Time Warner?
- Al Gore Stays Mute On Donald Trump At ‘Inconvenient Sequel’ Sundance Screening
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Weekend Premiere And Press Junket Cancelled Amid Video Controversy
- ‘American Paradise’ Trailer: Sundance Short Is Crime Caper Preview Of Trump’s America
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Trailer Voice-Over Talent Anthony Mendez Joins Protest, Donates All Pay to ASPCA