EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh is about to get scary – Scary Movie 5 that is. The Private Practice star has signed up to do a cameo in the latest installment of the mock horror franchise. She joins the just named Heather Locklear and Molly Shannon in the movie. Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5 from a script by David Zucker, who wrote and directed 2003’s Scary Movie 3 and 2006’s Scary Movie 4. Besides her Dr. Addison Montgomery role on the ABC series, Walsh appears in The Perks of Being A Wallflower as the mother of Logan Lerman’s Charlie character. Paul Rudd and Dylan McDermott co-star along with Emma Watson and Ezra Miller. The coming-of-age movie debuts this weekend at the Toronto International Film Festival and opens on September 27. Walsh is repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment.
'Private Practice's Kate Walsh Signs Up For 'Scary Movie 5'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content
- ‘Hummingbird’ Spec About Female Black-Ops Assassin Lands At Fundamental Films; ‘Battlefield 1’ Duo…
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet