EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh is about to get scary – Scary Movie 5 that is. The Private Practice star has signed up to do a cameo in the latest installment of the mock horror franchise. She joins the just named Heather Locklear and Molly Shannon in the movie. Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5 from a script by David Zucker, who wrote and directed 2003’s Scary Movie 3 and 2006’s Scary Movie 4. Besides her Dr. Addison Montgomery role on the ABC series, Walsh appears in The Perks of Being A Wallflower as the mother of Logan Lerman’s Charlie character. Paul Rudd and Dylan McDermott co-star along with Emma Watson and Ezra Miller. The coming-of-age movie debuts this weekend at the Toronto International Film Festival and opens on September 27. Walsh is repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment.
'Private Practice's Kate Walsh Signs Up For 'Scary Movie 5'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo:’ Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?
- NATO’s John Fithian Talks PVOD And Piracy After Touting “First Billion-Dollar March In History” At Box Office…
- Scott Adkins To Star In Indie Thriller ‘Incoming’; Julia Jones Boards ‘Hard Powder’
- ‘Valerian’, ‘Molly’s Game’, ‘Mile 22’ & ‘Bad Moms Christmas’ Round Out STX…
- Elton John, Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice To Bring Animated ‘Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ To Big Screen For STX…
- Eddie Murphy Returns To Animation With Bo The Bull At STX – CinemaCon