EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh is about to get scary – Scary Movie 5 that is. The Private Practice star has signed up to do a cameo in the latest installment of the mock horror franchise. She joins the just named Heather Locklear and Molly Shannon in the movie. Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5 from a script by David Zucker, who wrote and directed 2003’s Scary Movie 3 and 2006’s Scary Movie 4. Besides her Dr. Addison Montgomery role on the ABC series, Walsh appears in The Perks of Being A Wallflower as the mother of Logan Lerman’s Charlie character. Paul Rudd and Dylan McDermott co-star along with Emma Watson and Ezra Miller. The coming-of-age movie debuts this weekend at the Toronto International Film Festival and opens on September 27. Walsh is repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment.
'Private Practice's Kate Walsh Signs Up For 'Scary Movie 5'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Seth Rogen Comes Out Smoking Over THR Charges Of Pot-Reeking Office
- L.A. Mayor Cuts Production Red Tape, Appoints New Chief Film Liaison For City
- ‘American Crime’ Review: John Ridley Drama Guilty Of Being Very Good, Says Dominic Patten
- ‘Sharknado 3′ Strike Day Two: Syfy Sequel Could Be “Pushed Back”
- 6;Hell’s Kitchen’ Ratings Return Down, ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’ & ‘Voice’ Steady, ‘Chicago Fire…
- ‘CSI: Cyber’ Review: Patricia Arquette Plugs In Franchise, Says Dominic Patten