EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh is about to get scary – Scary Movie 5 that is. The Private Practice star has signed up to do a cameo in the latest installment of the mock horror franchise. She joins the just named Heather Locklear and Molly Shannon in the movie. Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5 from a script by David Zucker, who wrote and directed 2003’s Scary Movie 3 and 2006’s Scary Movie 4. Besides her Dr. Addison Montgomery role on the ABC series, Walsh appears in The Perks of Being A Wallflower as the mother of Logan Lerman’s Charlie character. Paul Rudd and Dylan McDermott co-star along with Emma Watson and Ezra Miller. The coming-of-age movie debuts this weekend at the Toronto International Film Festival and opens on September 27. Walsh is repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment.
'Private Practice's Kate Walsh Signs Up For 'Scary Movie 5'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- Helen Mirren Film ‘Woman In Gold’ Aims For New Respect After Critical Brickbats At Berlin Film Festival
- Aimee Teegarden Joins Paramount’s ‘Rings'; Clemens Schick To Menace ‘The Lake’
- ‘Spectre’ Trailer: Daniel Craig’s 007 Catches Up With His Past
- Rooney Frontman Robert Schwartzman Makes Helming Debut On ‘MF’
- ‘Home’ Review: Jim Parsons & Rihanna Team For Fun Frenetic Family Ride
- Russo Brothers Christen Getaway Productions With Mike Larocca Named President