FX Prods has inked a two-year, first-look production deal with Paul Giamatti, Dan Carey and their production company Touchy Feely Films. Under the pact, the first TV agreement ever for Touchy Feely, the company will develop series for cable. Touchy Feely’s feature credits include Pretty Bird and Cold Souls. The deal was negotiated by UTA.
Paul Giamatti's Company Signs First-Look Deal With FX Prods.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Creators Shawn Ryan & Eric Kripke Sued Over “Ripped Off” Format
- Trumpocalypse Showers Cable News Networks With Q3 Ratings Records
- Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Debate Most Watched In TV History With 84M+ Viewers – Update
- Premiere Week Ratings: ‘This Is Us’, ‘Bull’, ‘Designated Survivor’ Among Bright Spots
- ‘This Is Us’ Gets Full-Season Order At NBC For Total Of 18 Episodes
- ‘The Crown’ Trailer: First Look At Netflix’s Queen Elizabeth Drama Series