Inspired by the NFL referees lockout, The Daily Show correspondents went on strike last night. Actors were brought on board to take the place of seasoned regulars like John Oliver. Unlike the now-resolved NFL labor dispute, the replacements were — at least in the eyes of Jon Stewart — better than the regulars and took the job full time … until they learned what the pay was.
‘The Daily Show’ Strike: Patrick Stewart Joins As Scab Correspondent: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month