Inspired by the NFL referees lockout, The Daily Show correspondents went on strike last night. Actors were brought on board to take the place of seasoned regulars like John Oliver. Unlike the now-resolved NFL labor dispute, the replacements were — at least in the eyes of Jon Stewart — better than the regulars and took the job full time … until they learned what the pay was.
‘The Daily Show’ Strike: Patrick Stewart Joins As Scab Correspondent: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Arrested Development’s Jessica Walter Alleges Jeffrey Tambor Verbally Harassed Her
- Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson & Archie Gips’ Unrealistic Ideas Taps Jonty Nash As Head Of Development
- ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate’s Claim That Network Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer…
- John Malkovich To Play Hercule Poirot In ‘The ABC Murders’ For BBC One
- Former ‘Bachelorette’ Star Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted By Show’s Masseuse