Inspired by the NFL referees lockout, The Daily Show correspondents went on strike last night. Actors were brought on board to take the place of seasoned regulars like John Oliver. Unlike the now-resolved NFL labor dispute, the replacements were — at least in the eyes of Jon Stewart — better than the regulars and took the job full time … until they learned what the pay was.
‘The Daily Show’ Strike: Patrick Stewart Joins As Scab Correspondent: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring