Inspired by the NFL referees lockout, The Daily Show correspondents went on strike last night. Actors were brought on board to take the place of seasoned regulars like John Oliver. Unlike the now-resolved NFL labor dispute, the replacements were — at least in the eyes of Jon Stewart — better than the regulars and took the job full time … until they learned what the pay was.
‘The Daily Show’ Strike: Patrick Stewart Joins As Scab Correspondent: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Henrik Bastin Re-Ups As CEO At Fabrik Entertainment
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?