The Michael Bay-directed film starring Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is set to open wide on April 26, 2013. Pain And Gain, one-half of Bay’s two picture deal with Paramount (the other is Transformers 4), is based on a true story about a group of bodybuilders who engaged in a campaign of kidnapping, extortion and murder in Florida.
Paramount Dates 'Pain And Gain' For April 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ To World Premiere In Shanghai
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’