The two-part transaction of 10- and 30-year bonds will be used to increase working capital and for general corporate purposes and is NBCUniversal‘s first move in the debt markets since July 2011, according to Bloomberg. NBCU sold $1B of 2.875% notes set to mature in January 2023, and $1B in 4.45% bonds due in January 2043.
NBCU Issues $2B Offering: First Move In Debt Markets Since July 2011
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'