The two-part transaction of 10- and 30-year bonds will be used to increase working capital and for general corporate purposes and is NBCUniversal‘s first move in the debt markets since July 2011, according to Bloomberg. NBCU sold $1B of 2.875% notes set to mature in January 2023, and $1B in 4.45% bonds due in January 2043.
NBCU Issues $2B Offering: First Move In Debt Markets Since July 2011
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company