After a shift to Saturdays, drama Saving Hope is on the move again at NBC, this time to the Internet. The network is pulling the last two episodes of the Canadian-produced medical drama, which will air on nbc.com. Saving Hope‘s slot will be filled by America’s Got Talent repeats. In its last airing on Thursday, the series starring Erica Durance drew 2.5 million viewers and a 0.5/1 in adults 18-49. The Entertainment One-produced show has already been renewed for a second season in Canada.
NBC Pulls 'Saving Hope', Will Air Last Two Episodes Online
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest TV News
- Jenji Kohan Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”
- ABC Buys Small-Town Family Comedy From ‘Life In Pieces’ Duo
- Discovery And Scripps Shareholders Approve Pending $14.6 Billion Merger
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’
- ‘Beat Bugs: All Together Now’ Trailer: First Look At Josh Wakely’s Netflix Special