After a shift to Saturdays, drama Saving Hope is on the move again at NBC, this time to the Internet. The network is pulling the last two episodes of the Canadian-produced medical drama, which will air on nbc.com. Saving Hope‘s slot will be filled by America’s Got Talent repeats. In its last airing on Thursday, the series starring Erica Durance drew 2.5 million viewers and a 0.5/1 in adults 18-49. The Entertainment One-produced show has already been renewed for a second season in Canada.
NBC Pulls 'Saving Hope', Will Air Last Two Episodes Online
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate