After a shift to Saturdays, drama Saving Hope is on the move again at NBC, this time to the Internet. The network is pulling the last two episodes of the Canadian-produced medical drama, which will air on nbc.com. Saving Hope‘s slot will be filled by America’s Got Talent repeats. In its last airing on Thursday, the series starring Erica Durance drew 2.5 million viewers and a 0.5/1 in adults 18-49. The Entertainment One-produced show has already been renewed for a second season in Canada.
NBC Pulls 'Saving Hope', Will Air Last Two Episodes Online
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek