Noel Siegel as been hired as SVP Production and Development to be based at National Geographic Channel’s DC headquarters. He will work with Nat Geo Channel’s LA-based SVP Programming and Development Alan Eyres to develop series and event specials. Siegel, previously SVP TV Development at Warner Horizon Television–based production company Next Entertainment, will report to EVP Programing Michael Cascio. Meanwhile, Lynn Sadofsky has been promoted to VP Production and Development in the New York office, reporting to Eyres, and Robert Palumbo has been named executive producer in the New York office, reporting to Sadofsky. Sadofsky joined NGC in December 2011 as executive producer/director, production and development, New York after being director of development and executive producer for Planet Green and Discovery Fit & Health. She also executive produced Queer Eye For The Straight Guy for Bravo. Palumbo has production credits at History Channel, AMC, Sundance Channel, Discovery, HBO and Showtime. “Our continued expansion of our U.S. creative team reflects our ongoing commitment to creating, developing and producing groundbreaking original content,” Nat Geo Channels president Howard T. Owens said. “The additions of Noel and Robert combined with the industry experience of Alan and Lynn solidify our team to be the best in the business.”
Nat Geo Channel Shuffles Programming Ranks
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE