Noel Siegel as been hired as SVP Production and Development to be based at National Geographic Channel’s DC headquarters. He will work with Nat Geo Channel’s LA-based SVP Programming and Development Alan Eyres to develop series and event specials. Siegel, previously SVP TV Development at Warner Horizon Television–based production company Next Entertainment, will report to EVP Programing Michael Cascio. Meanwhile, Lynn Sadofsky has been promoted to VP Production and Development in the New York office, reporting to Eyres, and Robert Palumbo has been named executive producer in the New York office, reporting to Sadofsky. Sadofsky joined NGC in December 2011 as executive producer/director, production and development, New York after being director of development and executive producer for Planet Green and Discovery Fit & Health. She also executive produced Queer Eye For The Straight Guy for Bravo. Palumbo has production credits at History Channel, AMC, Sundance Channel, Discovery, HBO and Showtime. “Our continued expansion of our U.S. creative team reflects our ongoing commitment to creating, developing and producing groundbreaking original content,” Nat Geo Channels president Howard T. Owens said. “The additions of Noel and Robert combined with the industry experience of Alan and Lynn solidify our team to be the best in the business.”
Nat Geo Channel Shuffles Programming Ranks
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV