Lifetime has set October 17 at 10 PM for the premiere of the new hybrid unscripted series My Life Is A Lifetime Movie. The network ordered seven episodes of the series that will weave together cinematic re-creations and first-person interviews with women in peril who recount their unbelievable but true experiences. Among the featured stories are an attractive young teacher whose life is turned upside down by an overzealous student’s shocking allegations of sexual misconduct, and a twice-divorced mom who thought she found her prince charming but found out he was actually a Cuban spy. The series is executive produced by DiGa Partners’ Liz Gately and Tony DiSanto along with Jordan Roberts and Jessica Antonini. The executive producers for Lifetime are Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway. A&E Networks will handle global sales.
'My Life Is A Lifetime Movie' To Start Run October 17
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed