EXCLUSIVE: Bento Box Entertainment and National Geographic Kids have joined forces to co-manage and program a three-hour morning block of Spanish-language children’s programming on MundoFox. The network launched last month. The deal expands an original pact between Nat Geo Kids and MundoFox for a National Geographic Kids-branded block that is compliant with Educational and Informational rules. Nat Geo Kids will provide the programming and branding, while Bento Box will provide project development, production services and creative direction. The latter company is behind such animated fare as Fox’s Bob’s Burgers, Comedy Central’s upcoming Brickleberry and Hulu’s The Awesomes.
Nat Geo Kids & Bento Box Team For MundoFox Programming Block
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Walking Dead' Producer Among Four Joining AMPAS Sci-Tech Council
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Wins Premiere Week In News Demo; NBC Nightly News Wins With Total Viewers
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza