EXCLUSIVE: Bento Box Entertainment and National Geographic Kids have joined forces to co-manage and program a three-hour morning block of Spanish-language children’s programming on MundoFox. The network launched last month. The deal expands an original pact between Nat Geo Kids and MundoFox for a National Geographic Kids-branded block that is compliant with Educational and Informational rules. Nat Geo Kids will provide the programming and branding, while Bento Box will provide project development, production services and creative direction. The latter company is behind such animated fare as Fox’s Bob’s Burgers, Comedy Central’s upcoming Brickleberry and Hulu’s The Awesomes.
Nat Geo Kids & Bento Box Team For MundoFox Programming Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- ‘Orphan Black’ Season 5 Episode 1 Unveiled At PaleyFest: Cast & EPs On Clone Club’s Fate, Evil Rachel & The Mysterious…
- Seth Meyers Warns Donald Trump To Stop Stealing ‘SNL’s ‘Weekend Update’ Bits
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’