EXCLUSIVE: Bento Box Entertainment and National Geographic Kids have joined forces to co-manage and program a three-hour morning block of Spanish-language children’s programming on MundoFox. The network launched last month. The deal expands an original pact between Nat Geo Kids and MundoFox for a National Geographic Kids-branded block that is compliant with Educational and Informational rules. Nat Geo Kids will provide the programming and branding, while Bento Box will provide project development, production services and creative direction. The latter company is behind such animated fare as Fox’s Bob’s Burgers, Comedy Central’s upcoming Brickleberry and Hulu’s The Awesomes.
Nat Geo Kids & Bento Box Team For MundoFox Programming Block
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…