EXCLUSIVE: Bento Box Entertainment and National Geographic Kids have joined forces to co-manage and program a three-hour morning block of Spanish-language children’s programming on MundoFox. The network launched last month. The deal expands an original pact between Nat Geo Kids and MundoFox for a National Geographic Kids-branded block that is compliant with Educational and Informational rules. Nat Geo Kids will provide the programming and branding, while Bento Box will provide project development, production services and creative direction. The latter company is behind such animated fare as Fox’s Bob’s Burgers, Comedy Central’s upcoming Brickleberry and Hulu’s The Awesomes.
Nat Geo Kids & Bento Box Team For MundoFox Programming Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con
- Katherine McNamara Books 'The Maze Runner 2′ & 'Indiscretion'