EXCLUSIVE: Bento Box Entertainment and National Geographic Kids have joined forces to co-manage and program a three-hour morning block of Spanish-language children’s programming on MundoFox. The network launched last month. The deal expands an original pact between Nat Geo Kids and MundoFox for a National Geographic Kids-branded block that is compliant with Educational and Informational rules. Nat Geo Kids will provide the programming and branding, while Bento Box will provide project development, production services and creative direction. The latter company is behind such animated fare as Fox’s Bob’s Burgers, Comedy Central’s upcoming Brickleberry and Hulu’s The Awesomes.
Nat Geo Kids & Bento Box Team For MundoFox Programming Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set On Lifetime For Fall Premiere
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Showrunner Erica Shelton Kodish Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- NBC Claims Fourth Consecutive 52-Week Demo Ratings Win
- ‘Younger’ Season 4 Is Highest-Rated In Series History In Live+3
- Syfy Moves ‘Happy!’ Premiere Date Back A Week
- ABC Buys Fertility Workplace Comedy From Annie Neal & Doug Robinson