EXCLUSIVE: Bento Box Entertainment and National Geographic Kids have joined forces to co-manage and program a three-hour morning block of Spanish-language children’s programming on MundoFox. The network launched last month. The deal expands an original pact between Nat Geo Kids and MundoFox for a National Geographic Kids-branded block that is compliant with Educational and Informational rules. Nat Geo Kids will provide the programming and branding, while Bento Box will provide project development, production services and creative direction. The latter company is behind such animated fare as Fox’s Bob’s Burgers, Comedy Central’s upcoming Brickleberry and Hulu’s The Awesomes.
Nat Geo Kids & Bento Box Team For MundoFox Programming Block
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC
- FCC Chairman Will Introduce Review Of Media Regulations At May Meeting