Rob Dyrdek’s amateur viral video series will be back for a third season. MTV announced today that it has picked up another 20 episodes of Ridiculousness. Produced by Dickhouse, the company behind the Jackass franchise among others, the series is co-hosted by Chanel West Coast and Sterling “Stello” Brim. Season 2 began August 20. The show, which airs at 10 PM Mondays, is averaging a 1.2 rating in the 12-34 demo and draws about 1.3 million total viewers each week. Dyrdek, Jeff Tremaine, Shane Nickerson and Christian Duguay are executive producers. Lauren Dolgen, Michelle Klepper, Kristina Edwards and Sara Cohen are the MTV executives in charge.
MTV Renews 'Ridiculousness' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive