Rob Dyrdek’s amateur viral video series will be back for a third season. MTV announced today that it has picked up another 20 episodes of Ridiculousness. Produced by Dickhouse, the company behind the Jackass franchise among others, the series is co-hosted by Chanel West Coast and Sterling “Stello” Brim. Season 2 began August 20. The show, which airs at 10 PM Mondays, is averaging a 1.2 rating in the 12-34 demo and draws about 1.3 million total viewers each week. Dyrdek, Jeff Tremaine, Shane Nickerson and Christian Duguay are executive producers. Lauren Dolgen, Michelle Klepper, Kristina Edwards and Sara Cohen are the MTV executives in charge.
MTV Renews 'Ridiculousness' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve’ Heads To New Orleans For First-Ever Live Central Time Zone Countdown
- ‘Westworld’ Explosive Finale Recap “The Bicameral Mind”: New Gods Will Walk
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Taps New Showrunner As Jon Harmon Feldman Exits
- CBS Will Continue To Broadcast Kennedy Center Honors Through 2025
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set