Rob Dyrdek’s amateur viral video series will be back for a third season. MTV announced today that it has picked up another 20 episodes of Ridiculousness. Produced by Dickhouse, the company behind the Jackass franchise among others, the series is co-hosted by Chanel West Coast and Sterling “Stello” Brim. Season 2 began August 20. The show, which airs at 10 PM Mondays, is averaging a 1.2 rating in the 12-34 demo and draws about 1.3 million total viewers each week. Dyrdek, Jeff Tremaine, Shane Nickerson and Christian Duguay are executive producers. Lauren Dolgen, Michelle Klepper, Kristina Edwards and Sara Cohen are the MTV executives in charge.
MTV Renews 'Ridiculousness' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring