Rob Dyrdek’s amateur viral video series will be back for a third season. MTV announced today that it has picked up another 20 episodes of Ridiculousness. Produced by Dickhouse, the company behind the Jackass franchise among others, the series is co-hosted by Chanel West Coast and Sterling “Stello” Brim. Season 2 began August 20. The show, which airs at 10 PM Mondays, is averaging a 1.2 rating in the 12-34 demo and draws about 1.3 million total viewers each week. Dyrdek, Jeff Tremaine, Shane Nickerson and Christian Duguay are executive producers. Lauren Dolgen, Michelle Klepper, Kristina Edwards and Sara Cohen are the MTV executives in charge.
MTV Renews 'Ridiculousness' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Eyeing $95M-$100M Opening Day After Thursday Night Previews Hit $45M - Update
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Judd Apatow’s ‘Love’ To End On Netflix With Season 3, Which Gets Premiere Date
- ‘Carnival Row’: Andrew Gower & Jamie Harris Set To Recur In Amazon’s Fantasy Drama Series
- ‘The Crown’ Season 2 Skewing Older, Affluent & Female For Netflix, Nielsen Says
- Disney-Fox Deal: 5,000 To 10,000 Jobs Will Likely Be Shed: Analyst
- ‘Titans’: Alan Ritchson As Hawk & Minka Kelly As Dove In DC Superhero Series — First-Look Photo
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Gets Midseason Return Date On ABC