Rob Dyrdek’s amateur viral video series will be back for a third season. MTV announced today that it has picked up another 20 episodes of Ridiculousness. Produced by Dickhouse, the company behind the Jackass franchise among others, the series is co-hosted by Chanel West Coast and Sterling “Stello” Brim. Season 2 began August 20. The show, which airs at 10 PM Mondays, is averaging a 1.2 rating in the 12-34 demo and draws about 1.3 million total viewers each week. Dyrdek, Jeff Tremaine, Shane Nickerson and Christian Duguay are executive producers. Lauren Dolgen, Michelle Klepper, Kristina Edwards and Sara Cohen are the MTV executives in charge.
MTV Renews 'Ridiculousness' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tavis Smiley Vows To “Fight” PBS’s “Sloppy Investigation” And Press Report Plant
- Sandy Hook Five Years Later: Celebrities, Pundits & Politicians Remember
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted Disney Would Buy Fox 19 Years Ago
- People’s Choice Awards Sets Premiere Date For Inaugural Telecast On E!
- Disney-Fox Deal: Murdochs On ‘New Fox’ Strategy And “The Next Great Leg Of Our Journey”
- How Disney’s Streaming Dreams And Nightmares Over Silicon Valley Invasion Drove Fox Deal