The Motion Picture Association of America today debuted The Credits, a website designed “to highlight the creative work that goes into making film and television”. The site features articles by MPAA staffers and freelance writers, interviews, videos, quizzes and infographics. You can check it out here.
MPAA Launches 'The Credits' Website
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest Film News
- Katherine Paterson YA Works Getting Movie & TV Treatment From Arcady Bay & Meteor 17
- Woody Allen Gets NY Film Fest Closing Slot With ‘Wonder Wheel’
- Rick Famuyiwa In Negotiations To Helm ‘Son Of Shaolin’ For Seven Bucks And Sony
- The Jackal Group Hires Susan Lierle As SVP Business & Legal Affairs
- ‘Valerian’ And The City Of A Thousand Misconceptions: Who’s On The Hook?
- Fox Sets Russo Brothers In Co-Finance & WW Distribution Deal For New Movie Projects