EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Valor’ Ratings Slip In Week 2; ‘Dancing’ Ticks Up, ‘Good Doctor, ‘Big Bang’, ‘Lucifer’ & ‘Me, Myself & I’ Hold…
- Brave Wilderness & Coyote Peterson Ink With Brillstein
- ABC Developing Small-Town Serial Killer Comedy Produced By Jack Black
- Political ‘Groundhog Day’: Court Blocks Travel Ban 3.0, White House Outraged, DOJ Will Appeal
- Roy Price Resigns From Amazon Studios
- John McCain To CNN: Donald Trump’s “Spurious Nationalism” Taking Us Down Path That Led U.S. To World War II