EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles