EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'