EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Fox Business Network & Leftfield Settle Lawsuit Over Scrapped Reality Series
- David Muir, Jussie Smollett Join Kelly Ripa’s ‘Live’ Guest Co-Host List – Update
- Les Moonves Calls Not Embracing Diversity “Stupid”, Universal’s Jeff Shell Tells Confab Movie Biz 10-Yrs…
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘Underground’ EPs Talk Of “Seasons & Seasons”…
- Natalie Morales Heading West To Host ‘Access Hollywood’ & Anchor West Coast ‘Today’
- Vine Star Amanda Cerny Signs With CAA