EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Andreeva
- Chris Long Inks Warner Bros. TV Deal
- CBS Buys Genius Comedy From Michelle Morgan & Aaron Kaplan
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Party List
- Aaron Paul Starts Production Company, Inks First-Look Deal With Sony TV
- 'Wizard Of Oz'-Themed Series 'Emerald City' Not Going Forward At NBC
- 'Bates Motel's Freddie Highmore & Kerry Ehrin Sell Romantic Comedy To NBC