EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trisha Espinosa Upped To Head Of Planning & Content Strategy For MTV, VH1, Logo Group
- Donald Trump Lays Out Plans For “Win” In Afghanistan
- New York Talent Agent Who Vanished A Week Ago Still Missing
- ABC Nabs ‘Romeos & Juliets’ CIA Light Drama From Julie Anne Robinson, Jay Scherick & David Ronn As…
- SAG-AFTRA Presidential Candidate Peter Antico Has Plan To Reshape Union