EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival: ABC Shares First Photo Of Cast At Table Read
- Mychael Knight Dies: ‘Project Runway’ Fashion Designer Was 39
- Los Angeles City Attorney “Will Prosecute” Harvey Weinstein If Victims Come Forward
- Viacom And Charter Reach Tentative Deal On New Carriage Agreement
- Bob Weinstein Denies Sexual Harassment Claims From ‘The Mist’ Showrunner
- LeBron James & Teammates Lock Arms During National Anthem Before NBA Opener On TNT