EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Acorn To Co-Produce BBC Drama ‘Love, Lies & Records’ Starring Ashley Jensen
- WGA Meeting Shows Guild On Strike Footing As Contract Talks Loom
- Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Get WaPo’s “Democracy Dies In Darkness” Message
- Kellyanne Conway Returns To TV, Says She Has Been Busy Looking At Houses And Being Mom
- ‘Mayans MC’: John Ortiz Cast In FX’s ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff Pilot
- Judd Hirsch Signs With TalentWorks