EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
Latest TV News
- EuropaCorp TV’s ‘Janus’ In Development At ABC; Thor Freudenthal To Direct Pilot – Mipcom
- Netflix Orders ‘Suburra’; First Italian Original Hails From ‘Gomorrah’ Creators – Mipcom
- SundanceTV Joins ‘The Last Panthers’ As Co-Producer; Sets Spring Air Date – Mipcom
- John Oliver Plasters Donald Trump, Ben Carson Over School Shooting Reaction
- ‘These Final Hours’ TV Series Adaptation From EuropaCorp Set At Fox With Penalty
- Major Sponsors Demand Immediate Resignation Of FIFA Chief Sepp Blatter