EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Michael Bond Dies: Paddington Bear Creator & Author Was 91
- Olivia Cooke To Star In ‘Vanity Fair’ Adaptation For ITV, Amazon Studios
- ‘The Split’: SundanceTV & BBC One Round Out Cast For Abi Morgan Drama Series
- Stephen Colbert Explains CBO Score Impact On Senate Trumpcare Bill
- Fox Developing Drama From Lee Daniels & Julian Breece That Tackles Race & Class