EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- Disney XD Orders Adventure Comedy Pilot ‘MTX!’
- ‘Happyish’ Gets Preview After ‘Shameless’ Finale On Showtime
- ‘Blunt Talk’ Teaser: First Look At Patrick Stewart As U.S. Cable News Newbie In Starz Comedy
- Katharine McPhee Signs With ICM Partners
- NBC Orders ‘First Dates’ Docu-Reality Series Produced By Ellen DeGeneres
- Jon Stewart Sends Jason Jones On His Way To TBS