EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Francesca Eastwood Signs With Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- ‘The Chi’: Sonja Sohn & Jenn An Set To Recur On Showtime Drama
- Fox Network Head Of Marketing Angela Courtin Exits
- ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Cast Reunites For Maxin’-Relaxin’ Photo
- Darlene Cates Dies: ‘What’s Eating Gilbert Grape’ Star Was 69
- Stephen Colbert Hangs On To Total Viewer Lead With “Illusion” Episodes