EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- ‘The Path’: Star Aaron Paul Reacts To Cancellation Of Hulu Series
- Webby Awards: ‘Game Of Thrones’, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Lady Gaga Among Winners
- Kronicle Media Inks Unscripted Development Deal With Authentic Entertainment
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Star Clayne Crawford Responds To Alleged Bad Behavior On Set
- ‘Excessive Force,’ Carl Franklin To Direct With Ice Cube Starring, Is Latest On CubeVision Slate
- Sinclair Prepares To Sell 23 TV Stations In Search Of Tribune Deal OK