EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers Joins ‘Of Kings and Prophets’ & Other ABC Pilot Castings
- Joy Bryant To Co-Star In ABC Pilot ‘The Advocate'; Coby Bell Also Cast
- Aimee Garcia Cast In CBS’ ‘Rush Hour’
- Chris Chalk Cast As Lucius Fox On ‘Gotham’
- Lauren Ambrose To Star In ABC’s ‘Broad Squad'; Michael Gaston, Others Also Cast
- Melanie Griffith To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot About Family With Genius Kids