EXCLUSIVE: Mousa Kraish, regular on the Jekyll & Hyde-style NBC medical drama Do No Harm, has been let go from the midseason series after two episodes. Do No Harm, written by David Schulner, centers on Jeffrey Kohn (Steven Pasquale), a brilliant neurosurgeon wrestling with his dangerous alter-ego Ian Price who threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life. Kraish played the attending clinical pharmacologist, a man of science and religion who has a sharp wit and sharper mind. His role will be recast. The series is just starting production on Episode 3.
Mousa Kraish Exits NBC's 'Do No Harm'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Tyler Labine To Co-Star In ‘Hannah Royce’s Questionable Choices’ CBS Pilot
- Endemol Shine North America Names Marisa Hammonds SVP Digital, Marketing & Research
- ‘NCIS: New Orleans’ EP Chris Silber Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- ‘Power Rangers’ TV Actor Sentenced To Prison For Killing Roommate
- ‘Lost In Space’: Raza Jaffrey Set To Recur In Netflix Series Remake
- Adam Schiff Questions “Cloak And Dagger Stuff” When NYT Reports Team Trump Helped Get Info To Devin Nunes