Despite what Mitt Romney thinks, the late-night host really doesn’t hate him. In fact, David Letterman thinks the GOP presidential candidate is “delusional” to believe that and he wants him on his show. “We don’t hate you, Mitt. We don’t hate people,” Letterman told his Late Show viewers last night. “Let me ask you something Mitt. If we hated you, why do we keep begging you to be on the show?” In a recently released video of Romney talking to donors, he told the crowd Letterman hates him because he has appeared so often on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. “If this is based on being on the Leno show more than our show, does it makes any sense that we would hate a man who has gone through that suffering?” Letterman said. Here’s Letterman’s invite:
Mitt Romney “Suffering” On Leno Says David Letterman, Extends Another Invite To ‘Late Show’: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: David Harbour, Chris Meloni Talk Being Leading Men & Regretful Roles In ‘Brave New Warriors’ Panel
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Panel Kicks Off With Surprise David Lynch Video Visit – Comic-Con
- O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing Attracts 13 Million On Traditional TV
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Brings Winter To Comic-Con Hall H: Child-Burning Witch Melisandre Advising Daenerys Targaryen?
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion, But Anthony Scaramucci Bails…