Despite what Mitt Romney thinks, the late-night host really doesn’t hate him. In fact, David Letterman thinks the GOP presidential candidate is “delusional” to believe that and he wants him on his show. “We don’t hate you, Mitt. We don’t hate people,” Letterman told his Late Show viewers last night. “Let me ask you something Mitt. If we hated you, why do we keep begging you to be on the show?” In a recently released video of Romney talking to donors, he told the crowd Letterman hates him because he has appeared so often on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. “If this is based on being on the Leno show more than our show, does it makes any sense that we would hate a man who has gone through that suffering?” Letterman said. Here’s Letterman’s invite:
Mitt Romney “Suffering” On Leno Says David Letterman, Extends Another Invite To ‘Late Show’: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.