America’s Most Wanted is planning to air a segment on Gavin Smith around the middle of October. A source close to the Lifetime show says the long-running series is “talking directly with the investigators from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who haven’t spoken in detail publicly about the case before.” Smith has not been seen since the night of May 1, when he was leaving the Oak Park, CA home of a friend in his black Mercedes. On May 9, the Sheriff’s Department changed the status of the case from a missing person’s probe to a criminal homicide investigation. The family of the 57-year old veteran distribution exec and former UCLA basketball player has offered a $20,000 reward for information about Smith’s whereabouts. After 23 seasons on Fox, America’s Most Wanted began airing on Lifetime in September 2011.
Missing Fox Executive To Be Featured On 'America's Most Wanted'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Relativity Scores Rare Legal Win As Netflix Ordered To Pay Lawyer Fees
- ‘He Will Not Divide Us’: Shia LaBeouf, Luke Turner & Nastja Säde Rönkkö's Anti-Trump Project…
- Emmy Winner Kyle Chandler Joins New Line’s ‘Game Night’
- Mike Epps Reteams With Bruce Willis As ‘Acts Of Violence’ Sets Cast
- Graphic Novel ‘The Pro’ Hooks Movie Deal At Paramount
- No. 15 ‘Hidden Figures’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament