America’s Most Wanted is planning to air a segment on Gavin Smith around the middle of October. A source close to the Lifetime show says the long-running series is “talking directly with the investigators from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who haven’t spoken in detail publicly about the case before.” Smith has not been seen since the night of May 1, when he was leaving the Oak Park, CA home of a friend in his black Mercedes. On May 9, the Sheriff’s Department changed the status of the case from a missing person’s probe to a criminal homicide investigation. The family of the 57-year old veteran distribution exec and former UCLA basketball player has offered a $20,000 reward for information about Smith’s whereabouts. After 23 seasons on Fox, America’s Most Wanted began airing on Lifetime in September 2011.
Missing Fox Executive To Be Featured On 'America's Most Wanted'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Model Amy Elmore Shares Harrowing Personal Abuse: "It's Time To Talk About Sexual Predators In The Modeling Business"
Latest Film News
- Lupita Nyong’o Speaks Out On Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassments In NY Times Op-ed
- Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson & Alistair Petrie Join New ‘Hellboy’ Movie
- Quentin Tarantino On Harvey Weinstein: “Wish I Had Taken Responsibility For What I Heard”
- Veteran Media Analyst Jessica Reif Cohen: Skinny Bundles “So Far Are One Big Yawn”
- Zhu Zhu, Amy Irving, Helen Slater Set In Ann Hu’s U.S./Chinese Co-Production ‘Confetti’
- Brenton Thwaites, Ben Robson Cast In ‘A Violent Separation’