Top Chef producer Magical Elves has promoted Jo Sharon to SVP Development. She had been Head of Development, where she was behind NBC’s Fashion Star, CBS’ 3 and Bravo’s Gallery Girls and also oversaw development of the premium YouTube channel The Stylish. Her more recent projects include Style’s Betsey And Lulu and Cold Justice, a partnership with Dick Wolf in development at TNT. She joined Magical Elves in 2010 after stints at Nash Entertainment, Renegade 83 and IMG Entertainment under now-Starz president Chris Albrecht.
Magical Elves Ups Jo Sharon To SVP Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer