Top Chef producer Magical Elves has promoted Jo Sharon to SVP Development. She had been Head of Development, where she was behind NBC’s Fashion Star, CBS’ 3 and Bravo’s Gallery Girls and also oversaw development of the premium YouTube channel The Stylish. Her more recent projects include Style’s Betsey And Lulu and Cold Justice, a partnership with Dick Wolf in development at TNT. She joined Magical Elves in 2010 after stints at Nash Entertainment, Renegade 83 and IMG Entertainment under now-Starz president Chris Albrecht.
Magical Elves Ups Jo Sharon To SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Angus Sampson Joins Hulu Drama ‘Shut Eye’; Manny Montana Cast in ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- NBC’s Matt Hubbard Comedy Pilot Adds Three To Family
- Natalie Martinez To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘A.P.B.’
- Maya Rudolph-Martin Short Variety Show Finally A Go At NBC
- Jennifer Getzinger To Helm ‘Miranda’s Rights’, Only Female Director Hire On Drama Pilot This Season
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot