Top Chef producer Magical Elves has promoted Jo Sharon to SVP Development. She had been Head of Development, where she was behind NBC’s Fashion Star, CBS’ 3 and Bravo’s Gallery Girls and also oversaw development of the premium YouTube channel The Stylish. Her more recent projects include Style’s Betsey And Lulu and Cold Justice, a partnership with Dick Wolf in development at TNT. She joined Magical Elves in 2010 after stints at Nash Entertainment, Renegade 83 and IMG Entertainment under now-Starz president Chris Albrecht.
Magical Elves Ups Jo Sharon To SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash