Top Chef producer Magical Elves has promoted Jo Sharon to SVP Development. She had been Head of Development, where she was behind NBC’s Fashion Star, CBS’ 3 and Bravo’s Gallery Girls and also oversaw development of the premium YouTube channel The Stylish. Her more recent projects include Style’s Betsey And Lulu and Cold Justice, a partnership with Dick Wolf in development at TNT. She joined Magical Elves in 2010 after stints at Nash Entertainment, Renegade 83 and IMG Entertainment under now-Starz president Chris Albrecht.
Magical Elves Ups Jo Sharon To SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'