Lionsgate‘s new partner Summit Entertainment has had box office success with this genre of older actors movies aimed at older audiences (like Red). Now the studio has dated its assembly of three Academy Award winners for the action dramedy Stand Up Guys which will open on January 11, 2013 in moderate release after an awards-qualifying run in December. Fisher Stevens is directing Al Pacino, Christopher Walken and Alan Arkin in Noah Haidle’s script about retired gangsters who reunite for one epic night. Lakeshore Entainment will produce with Tom Rosenberg, Sidney Kimmel, Jim Tauber, and Gary Lucchesi.
Lionsgate Skeds 'Stand Up Guys' With Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, Alan Arkin
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest Film News
- ‘The New Romantic’ Director Carly Stone, An SXSW Winner, Inks With ICM Partners
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield Adds It Up In Neo-Noir Thriller
- Working Title Boards Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company