Lionsgate‘s new partner Summit Entertainment has had box office success with this genre of older actors movies aimed at older audiences (like Red). Now the studio has dated its assembly of three Academy Award winners for the action dramedy Stand Up Guys which will open on January 11, 2013 in moderate release after an awards-qualifying run in December. Fisher Stevens is directing Al Pacino, Christopher Walken and Alan Arkin in Noah Haidle’s script about retired gangsters who reunite for one epic night. Lakeshore Entainment will produce with Tom Rosenberg, Sidney Kimmel, Jim Tauber, and Gary Lucchesi.
Lionsgate Skeds 'Stand Up Guys' With Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, Alan Arkin
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update