Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Latest Film News
- RealD, Shanghai Redstar Macalline Building More Chinese Premium Cinemas; Former Warner Bros Exec Joins Qube Cinema…
- Catalyst Global Media Producing Film Version Of ‘Pink Mist’
- ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Secures China Release Date
- Mark Wahlberg & Peter Berg On Making ‘Patriots Day’ & The Film’s Message – The…
- ‘Lady Macbeth’ Trailer: Period Drama About Forbidden Lovers & Revenge Gets Release Date
- Will Arnett To Star In Open Road’s ‘Show Dogs’