Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band ‘The Boss’ Trailer
- Voltage Scares Berlin With Vang Brothers’ Bogeyman Title ‘Bedeviled’
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaughn Stein’s ‘Terminal’; Highland Film Group Financing & Selling…
- FilmBuff Acquires ‘Thank You For Playing’ Docu About Creation Of ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ Video Game
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Emily Blunt Saddles Up For ‘My Little Pony’