Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- China Cracks Down On Box Office Fraud; Suspends, Fines Hundreds Of Cinemas
- Relativity Scores Rare Legal Win As Netflix Ordered To Pay Lawyer Fees
- ‘He Will Not Divide Us’: Shia LaBeouf, Luke Turner & Nastja Säde Rönkkö's Anti-Trump Project…
- Emmy Winner Kyle Chandler Joins New Line’s ‘Game Night’
- Mike Epps Reteams With Bruce Willis As ‘Acts Of Violence’ Sets Cast
- Graphic Novel ‘The Pro’ Hooks Movie Deal At Paramount