Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Ciarán Foy To Direct Broad Green’s Horror Offering ‘Eli’
- Laura Dern Set To Co-Star In Hans Petter Moland’s Thriller ‘Hard Powder’
- Adam Sandler Continues As Netflix’s Cornerstone Comedy Star: 4 More Movies
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ To Cross $500M At Worldwide Box Office Today
- Netflix Digs Into Motley Crue Biopic ‘Dirt’
- Tribeca Fest Announces Online Content Slate: Standing Rock Docu ‘Awake’ & Crypt TV’s ‘Monster…