Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest Film News
- ‘House 2’: “I Hope Secretary Of Defense James Mattis Sees Haditha Massacre Doc” Says Director Michael Epstein…
- Imax Inks Deals With AMC & Cineworld To Expand New Laser System – CinemaCon
- Epic Pictures Unveils ‘The Golem’ As First Original Production For Dread Central Presents
- A Subdued Lars Von Trier Talks Cannes Comeback Movie & Addiction: "I Felt Horrible During Filming"
- BAFTA Sets Film Awards Dates; ‘Nowhere’ Starts Lensing In Canada – Global Briefs
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $217M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…