Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’
- Eddie Murphy’s ‘Mr. Church’ Gets Fall Release Date
- Paul Greengrass On Setting Up Jason Bourne For More Sequels, Jimi Hendrix