Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest Film News
- ‘Wonder Woman 2’ Gets 2019 Release Date
- ‘Bloodline’ Actor Owen Teague Joins YA Romance ‘Every Day’
- Jared Leto In Talks For ‘Bloodshot’ At Sony
- Ric Roman Waugh Nears Deal To Direct ‘Angel Has Fallen’, Next Installment Of The ‘Olympus Has…
- ‘Atomic Blonde’ Review: Charlize Theron Kicks Ass, But Spy Action Thriller Has More Fight Than Bite
- Fox, 21 Laps Land Colm McCarthy For Coast Guard Thriller