Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mayweather-McGregor PPV Fight Could Punch Up $700M Worldwide, Making Domestic Box Office Meaningless
Latest Film News
- John Requa & Glenn Ficarra Circling Margot Robbie Harley Quinn Spinoff Movie
- ‘Hellboy’ Casting Of Ed Skrein As Japanese Character Draws Whitewashing Backlash
- Griffin Dunne Joins Kevin Spacey In ‘Gore’ Netflix Biopic
- Millennium’s Avi Lerner Rips Into Keanu Reeves For Walking Away From Movie ‘The Detail’; Reeves’ Lawyer…
- William Baldwin & Jay Abdo Join In Comedy Film ‘1st Born’; Rob Morgan Boards ‘The Week Of’
- The Orchard and Factory 25 Team For Tim Heidecker Comedy ‘Sundowners’