Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ASC Awards: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Wins For Theatrical, 'The Crown' Tops TV — Complete Winners List
- ‘Unbanned: The Legend Of AJ1’ Trailer Looks At Sneaker Culture
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Crossing $900M WW Box Office This Weekend
- Three Billboards From Florida To England: Movie’s Protest Tactic Spreads
- ‘Black Panther’ Rises To $82M Through Friday; $150M+ Weekend In Sight – International Box Office
- ‘Cuban Food Stories’ First Teaser: Asori Soto’s Road Trip Food Adventure – Berlin