Lionsgate is pushing back the release of its I, Frankenstein to September 13, 2013. That makes room for Summit‘s Dwayne Johnson-starrer Snitch, which has now been set for Frankenstein‘s original date of February 22, 2013. The Ric Roman Waugh-directed Snitch stars Johnson in action mode as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a drug crime and is looking at a mandatory 10-year sentence. Desperate to rescue his son at all costs, he makes a deal with the U.S. Attorney to work as an undercover informant and infiltrate a drug cartel on a dangerous mission. Susan Sarandon, Benjamain Bratt and Barry Pepper co-star in the pic inspired by true events. Frankenstein stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski in the CG-rich tale, based on the graphic novel, about the monster in present day who finds himself in the middle of a war between two immortal clans. Stuart Beattie directed.
Lionsgate Dates Dwayne Johnson's 'Snitch', Moves 'I Frankenstein'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest Film News
- An Oscar Winner & A 72-Year-Old Neurologist-Turned-Filmmaker Combine For Festival’s Most Unique Movie…
- Deadline Studio At Tribeca 2017 – Day 4 – Chris Messina, Zosia Mamet, Ed Helms, Debra Winger & More
- ‘One Percent More Humid’: Juno Temple & Julia Garner’s Grief-Stricken Teens Find Summer Solace In New England…
- EOne, Aquarius Board Aussie Series ‘The Other Guy’; Studiocanal Picks Up ‘American Gods’; Viceland Producing Comedy ‘Brexit Stage…
- Pinewood Group’s Ivan Dunleavy Exiting Chief Executive Role
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…