The Talent Managers Association announced today that they will bestow the Seymour Heller Award for Lifetime Achievement in Management to Lenny Hirshan of Leonard Hirshan Management at the 11th annual Heller Awards being held on October 2nd at the Universal Sheraton. Hirshan spent 50 years as an agent at the William Morris Agency and then left to form his own management company where he represented clients such as Sophia Loren, Angela Lansbury and Stu Rosenberg, and has served as the exclusive representative of longtime client Clint Eastwood. “I had no interest or intention to produce,” Hirshan has said in the past. “I am strictly a manager in the truest sense of the word.”
Lenny Hirshan To Receive Manager Award
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest Film News
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’
- New Regency Lands ‘The Skies Belong To Us’ Based On Story Of Historic Hijacking