The world premiere of A Late Quartet is tonight in Toronto. EOne and RKO Pictures are releasing Yaron Zilberman’s narrative feature debut November 2 after acquiring the pic at Cannes. Philip Seymour Hoffman is being touted for his work as a member of a famed quartet whose future hangs in the balance after another member of the group (Christopher Walken) is forced to retire. Catherine Keener, Mark Ivanir and Imogen Poots co-star in the drama structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor.
Hot Toronto Trailer: 'A Late Quartet'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest Film News
- Gina Prince-Bythewood Set To Direct Spider-Man-Spun ‘Silver & Black’
- Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ Hits Amazon Prime Post-Theatrical
- ‘The Mummy’ London Premiere Canceled Following Manchester Attack
- Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film ‘The Silent Man;’ Liam Neeson As ‘Deep Throat…
- GLAAD: Major Films Snub LGBTQ Characters Again
- ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ Creator Guy Laliberté & Alexandre Amancio Form Reflector Entertainment – Cannes