The birth of Kourtney Kardashian’s second baby rated higher than the marriage proposal of her sister Kim. Last night’s hourlong Season 7 finale of E!‘s Keeping Up With The Kardashians was the most-watched episode of the season with 3.6 million total viewers, ranking as one of the top 25 most-watched telecasts on E! ever. The episode, which featured the birth of Penelope Scotland Disick, edged Kardashians‘ Season 6 closer, which included an hourlong episode on Sunday (3.5 million), followed by the season finale on Monday (3.3 million) that showed Kris Humphries’ proposal to Kim Kardashian. Following Kardashians last night, Married To Jonas drew more than 2.2 million viewers at 10 PM.
'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Finale Hits Season High, Down Slightly From 2011
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- NBA Awards Tipping Off In June On TNT
- Jason Jones & Samantha Bee’s ‘The Detour’ Renewed For Season 3 By TBS
- Apple Music Delays Release Of ‘Carpool Karaoke: The Series’
- ‘Descendants 2’ Set For Simultaneous July Premiere On Five Disney|ABC Television Group Networks
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l