The birth of Kourtney Kardashian’s second baby rated higher than the marriage proposal of her sister Kim. Last night’s hourlong Season 7 finale of E!‘s Keeping Up With The Kardashians was the most-watched episode of the season with 3.6 million total viewers, ranking as one of the top 25 most-watched telecasts on E! ever. The episode, which featured the birth of Penelope Scotland Disick, edged Kardashians‘ Season 6 closer, which included an hourlong episode on Sunday (3.5 million), followed by the season finale on Monday (3.3 million) that showed Kris Humphries’ proposal to Kim Kardashian. Following Kardashians last night, Married To Jonas drew more than 2.2 million viewers at 10 PM.
'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Finale Hits Season High, Down Slightly From 2011
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…