The birth of Kourtney Kardashian’s second baby rated higher than the marriage proposal of her sister Kim. Last night’s hourlong Season 7 finale of E!‘s Keeping Up With The Kardashians was the most-watched episode of the season with 3.6 million total viewers, ranking as one of the top 25 most-watched telecasts on E! ever. The episode, which featured the birth of Penelope Scotland Disick, edged Kardashians‘ Season 6 closer, which included an hourlong episode on Sunday (3.5 million), followed by the season finale on Monday (3.3 million) that showed Kris Humphries’ proposal to Kim Kardashian. Following Kardashians last night, Married To Jonas drew more than 2.2 million viewers at 10 PM.
'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Finale Hits Season High, Down Slightly From 2011
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Exiting Fox News Analyst Blasts Network As "Propaganda Machine" For "Ethically Ruinous Administration"
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid