After a 18% drop in its first post-premiere airing, Katie stopped the erosion in its third outing yesterday (2.3/7 in metered markets households). The show matched its Tuesday household rating. Ellen (2.8/8) and Live! With Kelly And Michael (2.8/10) were once again tied for No. 1 in households, followed by Dr. Phil (2.5/7, up a tenth from its Tuesday season premiere), Katie and Dr. Oz (2.2/6). Of the new shows, Steve Harvey (1.4/4) was once again No. 2, even with Tuesday, ahead of sophomore Anderson Live! (1.3/4). Jeff Probst (0.8/3) and Ricki Lake (0.7/2) once again battled it out for last place, with Jeff Probst inching up a tenth from Tuesday to finish second to last.
'Katie' Stabilizes; 'Ellen' & 'Live!' Still Lead
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'