After a 18% drop in its first post-premiere airing, Katie stopped the erosion in its third outing yesterday (2.3/7 in metered markets households). The show matched its Tuesday household rating. Ellen (2.8/8) and Live! With Kelly And Michael (2.8/10) were once again tied for No. 1 in households, followed by Dr. Phil (2.5/7, up a tenth from its Tuesday season premiere), Katie and Dr. Oz (2.2/6). Of the new shows, Steve Harvey (1.4/4) was once again No. 2, even with Tuesday, ahead of sophomore Anderson Live! (1.3/4). Jeff Probst (0.8/3) and Ricki Lake (0.7/2) once again battled it out for last place, with Jeff Probst inching up a tenth from Tuesday to finish second to last.
'Katie' Stabilizes; 'Ellen' & 'Live!' Still Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'Marvel's Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur' Animated Series Produced By Laurence Fishburne In Works At Disney Channels
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA