After a 18% drop in its first post-premiere airing, Katie stopped the erosion in its third outing yesterday (2.3/7 in metered markets households). The show matched its Tuesday household rating. Ellen (2.8/8) and Live! With Kelly And Michael (2.8/10) were once again tied for No. 1 in households, followed by Dr. Phil (2.5/7, up a tenth from its Tuesday season premiere), Katie and Dr. Oz (2.2/6). Of the new shows, Steve Harvey (1.4/4) was once again No. 2, even with Tuesday, ahead of sophomore Anderson Live! (1.3/4). Jeff Probst (0.8/3) and Ricki Lake (0.7/2) once again battled it out for last place, with Jeff Probst inching up a tenth from Tuesday to finish second to last.
'Katie' Stabilizes; 'Ellen' & 'Live!' Still Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91