After a 18% drop in its first post-premiere airing, Katie stopped the erosion in its third outing yesterday (2.3/7 in metered markets households). The show matched its Tuesday household rating. Ellen (2.8/8) and Live! With Kelly And Michael (2.8/10) were once again tied for No. 1 in households, followed by Dr. Phil (2.5/7, up a tenth from its Tuesday season premiere), Katie and Dr. Oz (2.2/6). Of the new shows, Steve Harvey (1.4/4) was once again No. 2, even with Tuesday, ahead of sophomore Anderson Live! (1.3/4). Jeff Probst (0.8/3) and Ricki Lake (0.7/2) once again battled it out for last place, with Jeff Probst inching up a tenth from Tuesday to finish second to last.
'Katie' Stabilizes; 'Ellen' & 'Live!' Still Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series