After a 18% drop in its first post-premiere airing, Katie stopped the erosion in its third outing yesterday (2.3/7 in metered markets households). The show matched its Tuesday household rating. Ellen (2.8/8) and Live! With Kelly And Michael (2.8/10) were once again tied for No. 1 in households, followed by Dr. Phil (2.5/7, up a tenth from its Tuesday season premiere), Katie and Dr. Oz (2.2/6). Of the new shows, Steve Harvey (1.4/4) was once again No. 2, even with Tuesday, ahead of sophomore Anderson Live! (1.3/4). Jeff Probst (0.8/3) and Ricki Lake (0.7/2) once again battled it out for last place, with Jeff Probst inching up a tenth from Tuesday to finish second to last.
'Katie' Stabilizes; 'Ellen' & 'Live!' Still Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.3M; 'Ice Age' Franchise Crosses $3B To Best 'Shrek'; China Loves 'Skiptrace' - Int'l Box Office Sunday
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight
- Discovery Communications Ad Sales Chief Joe Abruzzese To Retire At Year End
- John Oliver Roasts Donald Trump’s RNC As Controversy Roils DNC Opening
- Netflix Lands Global Streaming Rights To FX’s ‘American Crime Story’
- Chinese Authorities Crack Down On Online News Reporting
- Donna Brazile Will Remain On CNN For Convention Coverage Before Taking Over As DNC Chair – Update