He may be a business partner with Bill O’Reilly on their upcoming pay-per-view debate, but Jon Stewart last night blasted O’Reilly’s network for its coverage of the aftermath from the secretly recorded video of Mitt Romney stating that he doesn’t expect 47% of the country, who “rely on government support”, to vote for him. In a segment titled “Chaos On Bullshit Mountain”, the Daily Show host ripped Fox News hosts and pundits for going to great lengths to defend Romney’s comments:
Jon Stewart Rips Fox News Over Coverage Of Mitt Romney Tape: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'