He may be a business partner with Bill O’Reilly on their upcoming pay-per-view debate, but Jon Stewart last night blasted O’Reilly’s network for its coverage of the aftermath from the secretly recorded video of Mitt Romney stating that he doesn’t expect 47% of the country, who “rely on government support”, to vote for him. In a segment titled “Chaos On Bullshit Mountain”, the Daily Show host ripped Fox News hosts and pundits for going to great lengths to defend Romney’s comments:
Jon Stewart Rips Fox News Over Coverage Of Mitt Romney Tape: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…