EXCLUSIVE: Five-time Emmy winner John Larroquette has signed on for a heavily recurring role (seven out of 13 episodes) on the NBC midseason drama Infamous. It is an opulent soap in which a female detective (Meagan Good) returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Bowers family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of notorious heiress Vivian, who was once her closest friend. Larroquette will play Sen. Dwight Haverstock, a powerful politician who has a dark history with the family. The estranged best friend of Robert Bowers (Victor Garber), Haverstock is unpredictable with extreme appetites and big secrets. Larroquette, a Tony winner for How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, recently wrapped Gore Vidal’s The Best Man on Broadway.
John Larroquette Joins NBC’s ‘Infamous’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…