EXCLUSIVE: Five-time Emmy winner John Larroquette has signed on for a heavily recurring role (seven out of 13 episodes) on the NBC midseason drama Infamous. It is an opulent soap in which a female detective (Meagan Good) returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Bowers family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of notorious heiress Vivian, who was once her closest friend. Larroquette will play Sen. Dwight Haverstock, a powerful politician who has a dark history with the family. The estranged best friend of Robert Bowers (Victor Garber), Haverstock is unpredictable with extreme appetites and big secrets. Larroquette, a Tony winner for How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, recently wrapped Gore Vidal’s The Best Man on Broadway.
John Larroquette Joins NBC’s ‘Infamous’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy…
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series