EXCLUSIVE: Five-time Emmy winner John Larroquette has signed on for a heavily recurring role (seven out of 13 episodes) on the NBC midseason drama Infamous. It is an opulent soap in which a female detective (Meagan Good) returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Bowers family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of notorious heiress Vivian, who was once her closest friend. Larroquette will play Sen. Dwight Haverstock, a powerful politician who has a dark history with the family. The estranged best friend of Robert Bowers (Victor Garber), Haverstock is unpredictable with extreme appetites and big secrets. Larroquette, a Tony winner for How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, recently wrapped Gore Vidal’s The Best Man on Broadway.
John Larroquette Joins NBC’s ‘Infamous’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices