Joe Libonati has been hired as SVP in the entertainment practice at Rubenstein, where he will work closely with EVP Susie Arons on the firm’s accounts including MGM, MRC, 20th Century Fox TV, New Regency and SONY/ATV. He most recently headed the NY office of Principal Communications, where he oversaw clients including USA Network, Machinima, YouTube Original Channels and Prospect Park. Before that he spent seven years at NBCUniversal and five at ID-PR, where he repped the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Matt LeBlanc and John Wells Prods among others.
PR Vet Joe Libonati Joins Rubenstein Communications
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'