Joe Libonati has been hired as SVP in the entertainment practice at Rubenstein, where he will work closely with EVP Susie Arons on the firm’s accounts including MGM, MRC, 20th Century Fox TV, New Regency and SONY/ATV. He most recently headed the NY office of Principal Communications, where he oversaw clients including USA Network, Machinima, YouTube Original Channels and Prospect Park. Before that he spent seven years at NBCUniversal and five at ID-PR, where he repped the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Matt LeBlanc and John Wells Prods among others.
PR Vet Joe Libonati Joins Rubenstein Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’