Joe Libonati has been hired as SVP in the entertainment practice at Rubenstein, where he will work closely with EVP Susie Arons on the firm’s accounts including MGM, MRC, 20th Century Fox TV, New Regency and SONY/ATV. He most recently headed the NY office of Principal Communications, where he oversaw clients including USA Network, Machinima, YouTube Original Channels and Prospect Park. Before that he spent seven years at NBCUniversal and five at ID-PR, where he repped the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Matt LeBlanc and John Wells Prods among others.
PR Vet Joe Libonati Joins Rubenstein Communications
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'