Joe Libonati has been hired as SVP in the entertainment practice at Rubenstein, where he will work closely with EVP Susie Arons on the firm’s accounts including MGM, MRC, 20th Century Fox TV, New Regency and SONY/ATV. He most recently headed the NY office of Principal Communications, where he oversaw clients including USA Network, Machinima, YouTube Original Channels and Prospect Park. Before that he spent seven years at NBCUniversal and five at ID-PR, where he repped the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Matt LeBlanc and John Wells Prods among others.
PR Vet Joe Libonati Joins Rubenstein Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video