Joe Libonati has been hired as SVP in the entertainment practice at Rubenstein, where he will work closely with EVP Susie Arons on the firm’s accounts including MGM, MRC, 20th Century Fox TV, New Regency and SONY/ATV. He most recently headed the NY office of Principal Communications, where he oversaw clients including USA Network, Machinima, YouTube Original Channels and Prospect Park. Before that he spent seven years at NBCUniversal and five at ID-PR, where he repped the likes of Ellen DeGeneres, Matt LeBlanc and John Wells Prods among others.
PR Vet Joe Libonati Joins Rubenstein Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line