The National Football League and Time Warner Cable Inc. resolved a nine-year impasse with an agreement that brings the league’s NFL Network and RedZone Channel to millions more U.S. homes. NFL and the nation’s second-largest cable system operator announced the multiyear deal late yesterday but did not disclose terms. Under a programming partnership Time Warner also made a deal for Bright House Networks to carry NFL and RedZone. Carriage begins today but the first live game TWC customers can watch will be Thursday’s matchup between the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns.
It’s Official: Time Warner To Carry NFL Net
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'