Episodes of the fourth series of Armando Iannucci’s British political sitcom will be available on Hulu and Hulu Plus beginning Sept. 9, immediately following their broadcast on BBC Two in the UK. In July, Hulu and BBC Worldwide Americas said they were teaming to co-produce the new season of The Thick Of It, marking the first international co-production for the streaming service. Hulu has had exclusive U.S. rights to the first three seasons of the foul-mouthed comedy since July 29. The show focuses on spin doctor Malcolm Tucker and the Department of Social Affairs and Citizenship. After a three-year hiatus, creator Iannucci (Veep, In the Loop) introduces a new Secretary of State to stir things up while Malcolm and MP Nicola Murray adapt to working in the opposition. All seven half-hours will be available via Hulu on Oct. 21.
Hulu Sets Streaming Start For New Season Of Armando Iannucci's 'The Thick Of It'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
'Hawaii Five-0': Ian Anthony Dale Upped To Regular, Meaghan Rath & Beulah Koale Join Cast After Shake-Up
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Smits Joins ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ In Major Season 4 Recurring Role
- A+E Networks Elevates Robert Sharenow To Programming President, Eli Lehrer Joins History As EVP
- Matt Loeb Re-Elected IATSE President
- Sinclair And Nexstar Vow To Share Spectrum To Help Next-Gen TV Transition
- Comic-Con: ‘Sherlock’ EPs Tease Another Season Of Benedict Cumberbatch-Led Series, Maybe
- Chester Bennington Dies In Apparent Suicide: Linkin Park Singer Was 41