Episodes of the fourth series of Armando Iannucci’s British political sitcom will be available on Hulu and Hulu Plus beginning Sept. 9, immediately following their broadcast on BBC Two in the UK. In July, Hulu and BBC Worldwide Americas said they were teaming to co-produce the new season of The Thick Of It, marking the first international co-production for the streaming service. Hulu has had exclusive U.S. rights to the first three seasons of the foul-mouthed comedy since July 29. The show focuses on spin doctor Malcolm Tucker and the Department of Social Affairs and Citizenship. After a three-year hiatus, creator Iannucci (Veep, In the Loop) introduces a new Secretary of State to stir things up while Malcolm and MP Nicola Murray adapt to working in the opposition. All seven half-hours will be available via Hulu on Oct. 21.
Hulu Sets Streaming Start For New Season Of Armando Iannucci's 'The Thick Of It'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- John Gay Dies: ‘Run Silent Run Deep’ Screenwriter Was 92
- Matthew Broderick Cast In FX’s ‘Katrina: American Crime Story’
- ‘Mayans MC’: JD Pardo Cast As The Lead In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff Pilot
- Steve Bannon: Donald Trump’s War With Press Is “Going To Get Worse Every Day”
- Lauren Graham To Topline ‘Linda From HR’ Pilot, Recur On ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’
- Scarlett Johansson To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ For Fifth Time