Episodes of the fourth series of Armando Iannucci’s British political sitcom will be available on Hulu and Hulu Plus beginning Sept. 9, immediately following their broadcast on BBC Two in the UK. In July, Hulu and BBC Worldwide Americas said they were teaming to co-produce the new season of The Thick Of It, marking the first international co-production for the streaming service. Hulu has had exclusive U.S. rights to the first three seasons of the foul-mouthed comedy since July 29. The show focuses on spin doctor Malcolm Tucker and the Department of Social Affairs and Citizenship. After a three-year hiatus, creator Iannucci (Veep, In the Loop) introduces a new Secretary of State to stir things up while Malcolm and MP Nicola Murray adapt to working in the opposition. All seven half-hours will be available via Hulu on Oct. 21.
Hulu Sets Streaming Start For New Season Of Armando Iannucci's 'The Thick Of It'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Ratings Return Up, ‘Shark Tank’ Down & ‘Grimm’ Rises
- Diversity Debate Underscores 2016 NAACP Image Awards As Oscar Snubs Win Big
- The 2016 NAACP Image Awards Winners: ‘Creed’, ‘Black-Ish’ Clean Up While ‘Compton’ Wins…
- CBS Orders Medical Drama Pilot ‘Sensory’ From David Zabel & Scott Free
- Shondaland’s ‘Still Star-Crossed’ Romeo & Juliet Sequel: Michael Offer To Direct
- ‘Second Fattest Housewife In Westport’ ABC Pilot: Ruben Fleischer To Direct