Episodes of the fourth series of Armando Iannucci’s British political sitcom will be available on Hulu and Hulu Plus beginning Sept. 9, immediately following their broadcast on BBC Two in the UK. In July, Hulu and BBC Worldwide Americas said they were teaming to co-produce the new season of The Thick Of It, marking the first international co-production for the streaming service. Hulu has had exclusive U.S. rights to the first three seasons of the foul-mouthed comedy since July 29. The show focuses on spin doctor Malcolm Tucker and the Department of Social Affairs and Citizenship. After a three-year hiatus, creator Iannucci (Veep, In the Loop) introduces a new Secretary of State to stir things up while Malcolm and MP Nicola Murray adapt to working in the opposition. All seven half-hours will be available via Hulu on Oct. 21.
Hulu Sets Streaming Start For New Season Of Armando Iannucci's 'The Thick Of It'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Nabs FBI Darkly Comedic Drama From Regina Corrado, Felicity Huffman & NBCU International Studios As Put Pilot
- Emmy Predictions: Actress In A Drama Series
- WGA West: Donald Trump “Disgraces Our Nation”; Howard Rodman Says POTUS “Should Resign”…
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Drama Series
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Chiara Aurelia Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- OWN Orders Coming-Of-Age Drama Series From ‘Moonlight’s Tarell Alvin McCraney