Last night’s one-hour conclusion of the season’s first half delivered the highest ratings for the series, which overall averaged 2.4 million viewers since the premiere. Last night’s episode was the No. 1 ad-supported cable telecast in Prime on Wednesday night among the 25-54/18-49/18-34 and 25-54/18-49 demo. TLC ranked as the No. 1 ad-supported cable network in delivery on every single Wednesday night among the 18-49 demo during Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’s entire run making TLC No. 1 of the night eight weeks in a row on the demo. The show’s one-hour conclusion ranked No. 2 among the key 18-34 demo in its Wednesday 10-11 PM time period, including both broadcast and cable.
‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Final Week Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President