Last night’s one-hour conclusion of the season’s first half delivered the highest ratings for the series, which overall averaged 2.4 million viewers since the premiere. Last night’s episode was the No. 1 ad-supported cable telecast in Prime on Wednesday night among the 25-54/18-49/18-34 and 25-54/18-49 demo. TLC ranked as the No. 1 ad-supported cable network in delivery on every single Wednesday night among the 18-49 demo during Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’s entire run making TLC No. 1 of the night eight weeks in a row on the demo. The show’s one-hour conclusion ranked No. 2 among the key 18-34 demo in its Wednesday 10-11 PM time period, including both broadcast and cable.
‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Final Week Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’ Set To Return To London
- Donald Trump Responds To James Comey’s “Facts Matter” Tweet On ‘Fox & Friends’
- Donald Trump Suggests Deporting Kneeling NFL Players After New Policy Revealed
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over ‘Arrested Development’ Interview Comments: “I Was Wrong Here”…
- BuzzFeed, Hulu Team For R. Kelly Feature Doc On History Of Alleged Abuse