Last night’s one-hour conclusion of the season’s first half delivered the highest ratings for the series, which overall averaged 2.4 million viewers since the premiere. Last night’s episode was the No. 1 ad-supported cable telecast in Prime on Wednesday night among the 25-54/18-49/18-34 and 25-54/18-49 demo. TLC ranked as the No. 1 ad-supported cable network in delivery on every single Wednesday night among the 18-49 demo during Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’s entire run making TLC No. 1 of the night eight weeks in a row on the demo. The show’s one-hour conclusion ranked No. 2 among the key 18-34 demo in its Wednesday 10-11 PM time period, including both broadcast and cable.
‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Final Week Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness