Last night’s one-hour conclusion of the season’s first half delivered the highest ratings for the series, which overall averaged 2.4 million viewers since the premiere. Last night’s episode was the No. 1 ad-supported cable telecast in Prime on Wednesday night among the 25-54/18-49/18-34 and 25-54/18-49 demo. TLC ranked as the No. 1 ad-supported cable network in delivery on every single Wednesday night among the 18-49 demo during Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’s entire run making TLC No. 1 of the night eight weeks in a row on the demo. The show’s one-hour conclusion ranked No. 2 among the key 18-34 demo in its Wednesday 10-11 PM time period, including both broadcast and cable.
‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Final Week Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Viceland Taps Marc Liepis As VP Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90
- Aisha Hinds To Star As Harriet Tubman In ‘Underground’ Season 2
- Michael Phelps Dives Into ‘America’s Got Talent’ Co-Hosting Gig Tonight
- BBC America To Air ‘Star Trek’ Marathon In Runup To ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere