Last night’s one-hour conclusion of the season’s first half delivered the highest ratings for the series, which overall averaged 2.4 million viewers since the premiere. Last night’s episode was the No. 1 ad-supported cable telecast in Prime on Wednesday night among the 25-54/18-49/18-34 and 25-54/18-49 demo. TLC ranked as the No. 1 ad-supported cable network in delivery on every single Wednesday night among the 18-49 demo during Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’s entire run making TLC No. 1 of the night eight weeks in a row on the demo. The show’s one-hour conclusion ranked No. 2 among the key 18-34 demo in its Wednesday 10-11 PM time period, including both broadcast and cable.
‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Final Week Hits Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82