Harvey Weinstein, co-Chairman of The Weinstein Company, will give a keynote address at MIPCOM on October 8, the opening day of this year’s market in Cannes. In the speech, Weinstein will unveil the new TV slate at the company, which is in pre-production on the series Marco Polo for Starz. TWC’s roster of series also includes veteran Project Runway, spinoff series Project Runway All Stars and Project Accessory, and Mob Wives and spinoffs Mob Wives Chicago and Big Ang. TWC recently launched an international TV sales division.
Harvey Weinstein Set As MIPCOM Keynote Speaker
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios