Harvey Weinstein, co-Chairman of The Weinstein Company, will give a keynote address at MIPCOM on October 8, the opening day of this year’s market in Cannes. In the speech, Weinstein will unveil the new TV slate at the company, which is in pre-production on the series Marco Polo for Starz. TWC’s roster of series also includes veteran Project Runway, spinoff series Project Runway All Stars and Project Accessory, and Mob Wives and spinoffs Mob Wives Chicago and Big Ang. TWC recently launched an international TV sales division.
Harvey Weinstein Set As MIPCOM Keynote Speaker
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'