EXCLUSIVE: Sources tell me Executive Director of Original Programming and Development Daysun Perkins was let go from GSN last week. The exit occurred just days after he asked the court to dismiss a sexual discrimination suit he’d filed in March against CBS Television Distribution, where he had been the Director of Development from 2003-2008, after he and CBS came to a confidential settlement on the matter. Perkins had been at GSN since May 2010. Before that, he spent just over a year as VP Development at Eyeworks USA, producers of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition and Spike’s Bar Rescue among others.
Daysun Perkins Loses GSN Job Days After Ending CBS Sex Discrimination Suit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement