EXCLUSIVE: Sources tell me Executive Director of Original Programming and Development Daysun Perkins was let go from GSN last week. The exit occurred just days after he asked the court to dismiss a sexual discrimination suit he’d filed in March against CBS Television Distribution, where he had been the Director of Development from 2003-2008, after he and CBS came to a confidential settlement on the matter. Perkins had been at GSN since May 2010. Before that, he spent just over a year as VP Development at Eyeworks USA, producers of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition and Spike’s Bar Rescue among others.
Daysun Perkins Loses GSN Job Days After Ending CBS Sex Discrimination Suit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”