EXCLUSIVE: Sources tell me Executive Director of Original Programming and Development Daysun Perkins was let go from GSN last week. The exit occurred just days after he asked the court to dismiss a sexual discrimination suit he’d filed in March against CBS Television Distribution, where he had been the Director of Development from 2003-2008, after he and CBS came to a confidential settlement on the matter. Perkins had been at GSN since May 2010. Before that, he spent just over a year as VP Development at Eyeworks USA, producers of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition and Spike’s Bar Rescue among others.
Daysun Perkins Loses GSN Job Days After Ending CBS Sex Discrimination Suit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations