EXCLUSIVE: Sources tell me Executive Director of Original Programming and Development Daysun Perkins was let go from GSN last week. The exit occurred just days after he asked the court to dismiss a sexual discrimination suit he’d filed in March against CBS Television Distribution, where he had been the Director of Development from 2003-2008, after he and CBS came to a confidential settlement on the matter. Perkins had been at GSN since May 2010. Before that, he spent just over a year as VP Development at Eyeworks USA, producers of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition and Spike’s Bar Rescue among others.
Daysun Perkins Loses GSN Job Days After Ending CBS Sex Discrimination Suit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars