EXCLUSIVE: Sources tell me Executive Director of Original Programming and Development Daysun Perkins was let go from GSN last week. The exit occurred just days after he asked the court to dismiss a sexual discrimination suit he’d filed in March against CBS Television Distribution, where he had been the Director of Development from 2003-2008, after he and CBS came to a confidential settlement on the matter. Perkins had been at GSN since May 2010. Before that, he spent just over a year as VP Development at Eyeworks USA, producers of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition and Spike’s Bar Rescue among others.
Daysun Perkins Loses GSN Job Days After Ending CBS Sex Discrimination Suit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- TGIT Returns Strong, ‘The Four’ Steady, ‘Supernatural’ Ratings On Par With Spinoff Episode
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Womens March – Guest Column
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Tessa Ferrer Cast In Season 2 Of Audience Network Series
- Amazon Raises Price Of Monthly Prime Memberships By 18% To $12.99
- Joel McHale Unveils Topical Weekly Show For Netflix
- Jimmy Kimmel Teaches Donald Trump How To Do “Dishonest & Corrupt” Awards